Stolen Specialized Tarmac (SL)

Decapod_Crew

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if the owner doesn't post anything...whats the plan of action?

confront him...take the bike and give to charity......police....i drive around the area often. so need advice

plainly said....this gent shouldn't be riding a bike like that one.

Edited by Decapod_Crew

That's a Specialized Tarmac Pro - 2010 Model i think... Nice bike!!!

Are you sure? Looks like a much older model to me, I just can't find that paintwork to work out exactly what model it is... I wouldn't guess it's a terribly expensive bike 2nd hand and could be legitimate. Definitely doesn't look like something I would get too worked up over personally unless you know of a bike like that which has been stolen - the police are unlikely to help you so you're going to have to get a little vigilante on him with no proof.

Edited by Edge_Design

Are you sure? Looks like a much older model to me, I just can't find that paintwork to work out exactly what model it is... I wouldn't guess it's a terribly expensive bike 2nd hand and could be legitimate. Definitely doesn't look like something I would get too worked up over personally unless you know of a bike like that which has been stolen - the police are unlikely to help you so you're going to have to get a little vigilante on him with no proof.

read my post.

nah, I think the bike is his, he is obviously very comfortable turning that big gear without breaking a sweat…. :whistling:

Try to get the Police involved.

innocent till proven guilty, right? if i see him, i'll ask him. if he has no answers and speeds off, it's probably a good sign it was stolen...