This country is sick

Did anyone hear of the story of the teacher beating up a female student, I'm not sure if its old or not. He flings the girl by her hair across the classroom then proceeds to pummel her. I watched it on Youtube about a week ago, as it was filmed by one of the other students in the clasrroom, I think it was in Mpumalanga.

Here is a link

Edited by Caerus

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0e1_1346783478

This 8-9 year old girl knew right from wrong, and reacted correctly. When the 20 year old brought out the booze the 12 and 14 year olds should have marched out the door, but they didn't. If my 10 month old daughter can push her milk bottle away when she doesn't want more, the nearly teenager and teenager could surely have done the same.

I hear you on the "it's not only in RSA", problem is, we shouldn't accept it because it's a "common" problem.

Then we might as well give up on murder, rape, theft etc...

I blame the adult in this case.

Girls of 12 and 14 aren't what they used to be.

The things they speak about and do would make your ears and eyes bleed.

No dude, you can't say that!!! They were completely innocent, its all the adults fault! :whistling:

http://www.liveleak....=0e1_1346783478

This 8-9 year old girl knew right from wrong, and reacted correctly. When the 20 year old brought out the booze the 12 and 14 year olds should have marched out the door, but they didn't. If my 10 month old daughter can push her milk bottle away when she doesn't want more, the nearly teenager and teenager could surely have done the same.

Maybe in your world life is that simple, but in my world people don't act rationally, and behaviour is largely driven by situation. Without proper parenting kids will get up to mischief.

Like falling pregnant? They've been doing that for decades, if not centuries!

If children act outside of the norms of society, who do you blame? Asked differently, who is suppose to teach them how to act 'within the norms'?

If children act outside of the norms of society, who do you blame? Asked differently, who is suppose to teach them how to act 'within the norms'?

Are you saying that every drug addict, pedophile and criminal didn't know better and their parents are to blame for this?

Come on bro, we really need to get past blaming everyone else and start taking responsibility for our own actions.

In this case the parents and this **** that was raping them...

How one can say these kids are to blame is truly shameful...some people shouldn't procreate...

Jesus' mum for example

(just saying)

Are you saying that every drug addict, pedophile and criminal didn't know better and their parents are to blame for this?

Come on bro, we really need to get past blaming everyone else and start taking responsibility for our own actions.

+1

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m74iz90Tde1rpga6zo1_500.jpg

Think straight man, the glue got to you! We are talking about children not knowing how to behave!

What does this have to do with misbehaving adults (paedophiles, criminals, drug addicts)?

Were YOU born with a insticinctive knowledge of where the boundaries were? Or did your parents & mates taught that to you. Maybe even donnered it into you if your skull was too thick to grasp what was required of you?

Think straight man, the glue got to you! We are talking about children not knowing how to behave!

What does this have to do with misbehaving adults (paedophiles, criminals, drug addicts)?

Were YOU born with a insticinctive knowledge of where the boundaries were? Or did your parents & mates taught that to you. Maybe even donnered it into you if your skull was too thick to grasp what was required of you?

Some people were born perfect, didn't you know???? They never do anything wrong and their lives are perfect. Their kids will also be perfect and will never ever do anything wrong.

Cool so nobody is guilty of everything. Nobody is taught what is expected of them. Everybody act the way they want because they are 'free'?

Really...? Sombody is always at fault, and if children misbehave, it is easy.. the parents are guilty... ! (Spoken as a parent, yes!!!)