• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do the tubeless conversion?

My LBS did the conversion, used a rim strip, tubeless valve and sealant

20 inch wheel I suspect, not frame....

Correct, 20 inch wheels, kids bikes are measured by wheel size i.e. 12 inch, 16 inch, 20 inch etc

Thats so cool! This is what every father should do for his kids, can just imagine how much fun he will be having on that bike, memories for a life time!

I bet it's heavier than your PYGA!

I wish ! This bikes tips the scales at 8.9kg quite a few less than my Pyga. This is the main reason I spent a bit more, the 20 inch Avalanche in comparison weighs 11.8kg which is a huge difference when you're a kid and only weigh about 20kg yourself

I wish ! This bikes tips the scales at 8.9kg quite a few less than my Pyga. This is the main reason I spent a bit more, the 20 inch Avalanche in comparison weighs 11.8kg which is a huge difference when you're a kid and only weigh about 20kg yourself

Thats how we all got our cycling legs from, peddling with 20kg pick and pay bikes.What does not kill you only makes you stronger!