Great bike setup service - Cyclefit

Rickb33

Even if you have had a basic bike setup done by you LBS spend a bit of money and get Richard Baxter and Arran Brown to do a comprehensive bike setup including cleat position, pedal motion etc (www.cyclefit.co.za) - you won't regret it.

Had my road and old MTB done by them a few years back, very good. Will take my current MTB into them for a setup.

• 3 weeks later...

I had them do my MTB last Wednesday and the rode 85KM on Saturday in the wind, all previous aches and pains were gone, I highly recommend

• 2 months later...

Got my MTB 29er setup there done yesterday.....They are uber friendly and pro's!!! smile.png

Love my new setup....and I have been al over town to get the setup right....

Had my setup done by Richard Baxter a couple of weeks ago and can honestly say my MTB has been transformed.......always thought I had a reasonable setup so was amazed that some of the changes ended up being cm's rather than the mm's I had expected.

My first ride with the new setup clearly showed a significant performance benefit and for the first time in quite some time there were no aches and pains after a couple of hours in the saddle.

Without a doubt the best R550 I've spent on cycling.

I went there just so that Arran Brown would touch my leg blush.png devil.gif

ok, the bike fit was pretty good too.....

Not gonna lie.....daai twee is cute!! whistling.gif