Trans-Provence

Tumbleweed

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorted .... and you have been warned. Distractions from work are warnable.

Bloody hell, I am getting warned and we can't even see that warn widget any more! :whistling:

Okay, what would you rather do now? This or Mega?

Well they're quite different...

but still a tough choice. Mega is more likely to result in an injury. That start gate is carnage. But Mega doesn't have 10 000m of climbing...

hmmm... I'll have to get back to you when I have money to do anything more than a Nissan Trailseeker :lol:

Guest Omega Man

Well they're quite different...

but still a tough choice. Mega is more likely to result in an injury. That start gate is carnage. But Mega doesn't have 10 000m of climbing...

hmmm... I'll have to get back to you when I have money to do anything more than a Nissan Trailseeker :lol:

Mega. This looks like a LOT of very hard work. Gary Barnard is doing the TP.

Edited by Omega Man

Mega. This looks like a LOT of very hard work. Gary Barnard is doing the TP.

true! plus we get to wear our super hot D3's for Mega :lol:

Guest Omega Man

true! plus we get to wear our super hot D3's for Mega :lol:

Haha. ja. I can tell you from yesterday's personal and painfull experience that the d3 is a very good helmet.

Haha. ja. I can tell you from yesterday's personal and painfull experience that the d3 is a very good helmet.

eish! I hope you're your helmet is ok? haha! but really, hope you're ok.

Mine hasn't been used yet :(

Guest Omega Man

eish! I hope you're your helmet is ok? haha! but really, hope you're ok.

Mine hasn't been used yet :(

Haha. Ja the helmet is fine. my shoulder is a tad sore tho. Dude I can't even begin to tell you how lucky I am. I picked the ONE spot on the track that you can crash and not lose almost all of your skin. The track runs down Table Mountain granite and you do NOT want to crash there. Anyone who's ridden there will know exactly what im talking about. It's like riding on a huge cheese grater.

Was doing a sighting run. came into a section way to slow to clear these roots I usually huck so I just hucked harder. Bike went to the right and I crashed into some lovely soft long grass.

Sven Martin's doing well - top 10 - and Gary Barnard's hanging in there at 24th.

There was mention of another Saffa doing it, but I can't remember who. Any idea?

Edited by Tumbleweed

Sven Martin's doing well - top 10 - and Gary Barnard's hanging in there at 24th.

There was mention of another Saffa doing it, but I can't remember who. Any idea?

Male or female?

isn't Sven's wife (Anka) doing it too? I know she did last year?