Trans-Provence

Tumbleweed

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea Sven would be right up there.. leading the AM class! And poor Gary being chased down by Anne Caroline.. wonder when he will reach into his bag o tricks, sure he packed one!

Stage racing down a hill, love it!

Man Id love to give this a go. Really impressed by Sven was following his tweets before it started and it seemed as if he hadnt done alot of riding before hand. Im hoping Gary can get up into the top 15 by the end still a long way to go.

Man Id love to give this a go. Really impressed by Sven was following his tweets before it started and it seemed as if he hadnt done alot of riding before hand. Im hoping Gary can get up into the top 15 by the end still a long way to go.

Sven? Not doing a lot of riding?! Bwahahahaahahahahah!!! Now that is a larf.

we need one of these here! come on Rico ... lets organise one next year sometime in the Berg somewhere. ...I'll start scouting on googleearth

heck yeah! Even just a 3 day!

At the beginning of the year a friend and myself had the idea to have an advenure ride (similar to this

one).

The plan was to get dropped off somewhere in/near the berg by friends as they were on their way down to midmar. Probably about 2-3 days ride out from the dam.

But yeah, life got busy and we got lazy :blush:

...but maybe next year?! :lol:

no dude i have mates who do tours in Matatiele ... they say there are trails there where we could easily hold a 2 or 3 day Enduro with 3 stages a day!

Im keen to get one going ...

no dude i have mates who do tours in Matatiele ... they say there are trails there where we could easily hold a 2 or 3 day Enduro with 3 stages a day!

Im keen to get one going ...

im keen it would be awesome,the last stage of each day must end at a shebeen haha

oh, in that case, yes. But heck, the top guys sit for 4 to 5 hours a day, then still do IDT sessions, right?

Geesh Cap'n...not so loud! The lycra lemmings will see that and use it against us!

Geesh Cap'n...not so loud! The lycra lemmings will see that and use it against us!

Oi! SSSSHHHHH! I have an IDT. And lycra. But I wear it under my baggies, and they have holes in them. Plus, I look like a pervert in lycra.

Edited by cptmayhem

Chill guys, Can't _ ZA is nowhere near this thread. Too rough and too many baggies.

Sven has slipped a bit (18th), Anka has gained (39th), and Barnard is sitting steady.

punctures and crash..