So, whats for lunch?

HDW

Well you had to..

So tell me which one was the best... I'm guessing curry mince cause that's how it should be.

That was indeed the best! Breandan - and Ghost - all said the mince was the best!  

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do with one of these for lunch...had it yesterday at Uncle Tim's...

attachicon.gifCk0zYpXXIAQnhBY.jpg

Kind of off topic but did you perhaps  notice if the spice man still has a stall at the monthly markets at Uncle Tim's?

Kind of off topic but did you perhaps notice if the spice man still has a stall at the monthly markets at Uncle Tim's?

Yes! He was making bunnies too on Sunday. At the bottom of the centre to the left. Love that market! Attracts a lot of regulars.

Yes! He was making bunnies too on Sunday. At the bottom of the centre to the left. Love that market! Attracts a lot of regulars.

Great, thanks so much. Will be going there next month to get some spices then.

Guest notmyname

Had an avo with crispy bacon bits and 50g of pecorino. Salt, peps and a splash of vinaigrette left from yday lunch.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually met to ask if you harvest any of the spores Tumbles? As you've learned, it's pretty simply to produce fungi.

Didn't this time - one of the dogs got hold of it... But have another kit going now. Will do so with that one.

...time to squeeze in a little snack of chicken pasta salad, pateis de nata and a coconut tart... 

post-1604-0-85006100-1469165639_thumb.jpg

When's market day ?