[Event] LORD OF THE CHAIN RINGS 2012 3 Day MTB Stage Race

DirtBag

Only 10 Team spots still available!!!eek.gif

R7800 gets you and your teammate 4 nights hotel accommodation and ALL meals, and 3 days of the MOST AMAZING mountain biking in the entire Eastern Cape!!

R5800 gets you and your teammate 4 nights dormitory style accommodation with ALL meals included as well!! And 3 days amazing riding!

More info at www.ecmtb.co.za

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Songo Fipaza from Songo.Info has just entered to come and do the Lord of the Chain Rings!!!clap.gif

He has obviously heard somewhere about the amazing trails in these Hogsback mountains!!

Welcome onboard Songo!!

You're a LEGEND!!

Hay SwissVan!!

Long time no hear!!

Crankcase alley may.....or.....maynot be in Stage 3......ph34r.png

Are you coming to ride the LotCR again this year?

BRAND SPANKING new stage 1 this year.....never been raced before......dr Fick'n'Evil has been scouting BIGTIME!!

Hey DB, it sure is a great event and well worth the trip... even from Switz.

I will be back to do it again but not this year unfortunately

One of our team members is going to be on Super Cycling next week Tuesday to tell viewers a bit about the Lord of the Chain Rings!

How Cool is That!!!

JUST BEEN UP ON THE MOUNTAIN CUTTING THE LAST TRAILS, HARD WORK. ITS AMAZING HOW PLANTS GROW WHEN GOD WATERS THEM. AND THERE HAS BEEN A FAIR BIT OF WATERING IN THE EASTERN CAPE LATELY.

I COUNTED 11 GUSHING WATERFALLS ON THE DAY 3 ROUTE WE RODE YESTERDAY, THE HOGSBACK IS AT ITS ABSOLUTE MOST BEAUTIFUL.

CANT WAIT TO SHOW ALL YOU LUCKY ONES COMING TO RIDE ..IT IS GODS COUNTRY !!

SEE YOU SOON

CM

Hi Guys,

our very own Liam Victor will be on Super Cycling tonight at 19:00 on SS2 to promote the 2012 Lord of the Chain Rings event!

Be sure to see what the organisers have been up to!

And if you want to get in on the action.....we are allowing 5 team entries after the TV coverage!!

Eastern Cape Mountain Biking is slowly but surely getting on the Map!

Thanks for all your support over the years!

The ECMTB Team.

SO ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE 2012 RACE. WE HAVE BEEN BUSY RECUTTING AND FIXING PARTS OF THE TRAIL WASHED AWAY BY THE RAINS 2 WEEKS AGO.

ITS BEEN DRY FOR A WEEK AND THE COURSE LOOKS GREAT, WE WILL START OUR BEST IN COUNTRY MARKING TOMORROW .

IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT EVENT , CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL SOON.

CM

Edited by captain morgan

Counting the hours before we start our trek down to Hogsback for the 3rd LOTCR - my third too ;)

Cant freakin wait to swear after day two is done :D

Hi Guys!!

We just want to say a SPECIAL THANKS to all the AWESOME participants that came and did the 3rd annual Lord of the Chain Rings event!

You guys...the riders....made it super special for us and everyone else.

The weather was amazing this year on all 3 days.....ok, maybe a little hot on day 1.... but everybody enjoyed the routes, the atmosphere and don't forget the Away with the Fairies afterparty was something of legend again!!

THANKS GUYS!