The Ladismith Cheese 7 Weekspoort MTB Challenge 2012

Skubarra

Any Hubbers going through to this one next weekend?

How tough is the 80km, haven't done this before but the route profile doesn't look too daunting?

How tough is the 80km, haven't done this before but the route profile doesn't look too daunting?

Easy in MTB terms and great ride!

Two entry tickets available for the 80km MTB event including 1 nights accommodation at Barn 62 Backpackers for 2 people, (3km from start of race at Amalienstein Shed, Date in 12 October)

Please PM me.

Yip, my wife and I are entered. 3 days to go. Not done this one before - looking forward to it. Maybe hook up for a beer afterwards.

Yip, my wife and I are entered. 3 days to go. Not done this one before - looking forward to it. Maybe hook up for a beer afterwards.

Not sure about the logistics/schedules on Saturday but a beer will be great if we get the opportunity :thumbup: . (I will be the guy with the slightly too tight-fitting (blame the winter) Sky jersey)

Just make sure your slime is alright,lotsa thorns in the car park at the start.

Would be a thorny issue if you have a DNF from the car park!! Enjoy that, um, .... you need therapy! Catch you guys for a beer afterwards.