Slow, Fun & Unfit - Northern Farms - 13 October 2012

DR ◣◢

Sounds like there is going to be a slow race competition on Saturday.... :blush: and I'm not going to be there.. Oh well you will just have to have double the fun for me!

Thats a huge pity! (NOT that you are slow up the hills!) - Hopefully see you and hubby at next ride!

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sounds like we already have ANOTHER group ride in its planning stages - we can discuss on sat morning and then will need to put a limit on it and decide on a CM date and then we are good to go!! can decide on distance etc and logistics as a group! (I promise you - we dont have NF climbs out by us so we can do some distance!!)AWESOME stuff! Now excited for sat AND this!! MAybe we lucky enough to have some MUD this weekend to!

Wont be able to do November though. Entered for the VG 24 hour the next day.

Will be at CM but won't be able to attend the pj party :(

There is the name for you group ride also :D

Well lets see how dates go - we want everyone to be able to make it ... just need to plan ahead and if it runs into Jan (NEW YEAR PJ PARTY) then so be it!! We can discuss it on weekend, you are the group organiser - so you would need to be there!! (With your better half to!)

I think we might have to split this into 2 groups at some point.

*Off topic* I was soooooo looking forward to my cycle this morning and then waking up to the lightning and thunder I was kinda peeved about that. But now it is turning into a beautiful day so I am going to move my cycle to this after noon YAY!!!!!!!!!!

If CM is too hectic for everyone - (month end FRIDAY traffic from Joeys to P-town is a nightmare generally) - maybe we should look at sat /sun weekend - 2 rides, braai , kuier and swim inbetween......could be a great cycling weekend!! (someone is BOUND to swim at the floating bridge! :whistling: )...... just another suggestion....

*Off topic* I was soooooo looking forward to my cycle this morning and then waking up to the lightning and thunder I was kinda peeved about that. But now it is turning into a beautiful day so I am going to move my cycle to this after noon YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mons100

Just for interests sake... where do you guys cycle when you dont go to NF?

I go up and down the spruit the climb through alberts farm and up northcliff hill. I have not done the northcliff hill climb in a while so I need to do that again sometime.

Rietvlei and Spruit mostly.

On the odd occasion you will find me at Modderfontein etc.

If CM is too hectic for everyone - (month end FRIDAY traffic from Joeys to P-town is a nightmare generally) - maybe we should look at sat /sun weekend - 2 rides, braai , kuier and swim inbetween......could be a great cycling weekend!! (someone is BOUND to swim at the floating bridge! :whistling: )...... just another suggestion....

ooohhh this sounds interesting, and i might be the one ending up swimming at the floating bridge....lol....

but i'm not there on saturday to join the discussion, but count me in and update me on the decisions etc!! :clap:

well at least its hot ! heh heh! a good reason to cool down! will keep you posted not to worry- am sure Sir M will fill you in on Sunday! and just keep following the thread! :-)

You had me at swim! :)

Damian does off topic?

I go up and down the spruit the climb through alberts farm and up northcliff hill. I have not done the northcliff hill climb in a while so I need to do that again sometime.

Can I do NH with you?

Can I do NH with you?

You are more than welcome to join me. I am probably going to head out tomorrow. Let me know if you want to join me and my gold and black Scott =)

It seams that I do do off topic