[Event] Double Century (24 Nov 2012) - Need 2 more riders for 6 - 6.5hr finish

adriaanras

• 2 weeks later...

No unfortunately not. Entry is R375 and kit order already in (very snazzy design). But have an extra medium shirt you can buy at R530 (optional). Accommodation and travel for own cost.

Have a support vehicle organised and other logistics taken care of.

Might be a tad difficult. Why not give it away for free?

Most riders teams get sponsors.

Edited by Let's Ride

Hey,

Do you guys have sponsored entries and kit?

No unfortunately not. Entry is R375 and kit order already in (very snazzy design). But have an extra medium shirt you can buy at R530 (optional). Accommodation and travel for own cost.

Have a support vehicle organised and other logistics taken care of.

PS: entry after 2 Nov will unf attract a late entry penalty of R200

Might be a tad difficult. Why not give it away for free?

Most riders teams get sponsors.

Would you be keen to ride? email me your full names and ID number on rasadriaan@gmail.com

Only reason is I'm paying out of my own pocket... But to be honest R375 doesn't phase me

So I pay to ride and you borrow me the kit for the ride?

Am i understanding this correct?

Give us some information, team name, goals, tactics ect.

I am already in a team whereby my entry is paid for as well as support vehicle etc.

But I know of many teams whereby the accommodation is also paid for. I am sure you could email a few university clubs and ask whether they have any spare riders.

What's your planned finishing time?

Would you be keen to ride? email me your full names and ID number on rasadriaan@gmail.com

Only reason is I'm paying out of my own pocket... But to be honest R375 doesn't phase me

Jeez Mr Ras I will not bother if I was in your position, next thing he wants someone to pedal on his behalf. Better to do the ride with 10 cyclists you know and have trained with than having to spend the day with a free loader.

I am already in a team whereby my entry is paid for as well as support vehicle etc.

But I know of many teams whereby the accommodation is also paid for. I am sure you could email a few university clubs and ask whether they have any spare riders.

What's your planned finishing time?

As well as return flights from JHB, shirt, helmet and gloves.thumbup1.gif