EPO BOOST...what's the difference?

Wayne Booysen

What's the difference between EPO Boost and EPO?

Secrets of Elite Cyclists Revealed for the First Time…

New Research Uncovers How Elite Athletes are Gaining the Edge with Athletic Supplements

http://www.epoboost.com/images/tanya_houghton_kona.jpg"After starting the EPO Boost 2 months ago my training took a leap forward. My swim times were down, and I felt a difference in my bike and run as well. I had more energy with less down time and was able to hold a faster pace for a longer period. My recent 8th place age group finish at Ironman World Championships reflects the significant change in my overall endurance, strength and speed the EPO Boost and EnduraFuel has provided me. Great Strides in life demand great support!" Tanya Houghton, NC

You Can Diet and Train All You Want But Without This Secret, You’ll Still Come Up Short on Race Day

• The only thing worse than a selfish jerk causing a 15 cycle pileup 200 meters from the finish line is being passed by a half dozen cyclists at the end of the race because you were sucking air so badly that your legs turn to rubber and you end up coasting across the line while other guys power on like they’re Lance Armstrong.

• I’m willing to bet nobody has ever told you before that you can do everything right and still lose, because you haven’t tapped into the secret that gives the winners an edge over normal cyclists like you.

• Through no fault of your own, your body is simply not getting enough oxygen nor utilizing the oxygen you breathe in as well as it could. Maximal oxygen intake is known as VO2 max. The higher your VO2 max, the more oxygen you can take in, and the more oxygen your body has, the more energy it can expend.

• In addition, some cyclists have been gifted with an extremely high oxygen efficiency, meaning they consume less oxygen to generate the same power. The rare cyclist who has a high VO2 max and a high oxygen efficiency is usually the winner.

ENHANCING YOUR EPO PRODUCTION NATURALLY

Fortunately for us normal athletes, scientists at Northwestern State University have uncovered a secret to naturally enhance your erythropoietin (EPO), boosting your body’s red blood cell (RBC) count and resulting in more speed, strength and endurance.

The best part is, unlike synthetic drugs or illegal blood doping, this all-natural supplement is perfectly legal and safe….there are no dangerous side effects to worry about.

http://www.epoboost.com/images/Guarantee_lg.png

Introducing EPO-BOOST, the world’s first all-natural, clinically shown supplement to boost your natural EPO levels

http://www.epoboost.com/images/epo-boost2_custom.jpg

Boost your VO2max and Running Economy to Get that Competitive Edge!

How does it work?

EPO-Boost BOOST combines clinically shown formulas of vitamins, minerals and herbs with your body’s natural chemistry to:

• Increase blood EPO level
  • Dramatically increase VO2 max and oxygen delivery
  • Substantially improves endurance
  • Reduce fatigue
  • Build strength

…in as little as four weeks!

Friends and competitors alike will be staring in open-mouth wonder as you pedal through the finish line like the race was just beginning!

http://www.epoboost.com/images/johnhatchitt_sm.jpg I have noticed that since I started taking EPO-BOOST that I have been able to push a bigger gear for longer durations. Combining EPO-BOOST with EnduraFuel has been a great combination. I take EPO-BOOST daily and use EnduraFuel on race and intensive training days. You get a boost of energy that lasts for the duration of the ride with no sudden fall off. These products are amazing.

John Hatchitt Spy Masters Elite Cycling Team

There is a catch though… EPO-Boost is not a replacement for your training regimen. It won’t replace training and hard work, but it will make every moment you spend training more productive.

• Imagine a performance supplement so powerful that without changing your diet or exercise regimen you are finishing races faster, dominating the competition on a regular basis and feeling like you have energy left over after the race.

• I want to warn you…not everyone is ready for the sudden success that comes along with performance improvements, and not only will some competitors resent you, others will even suspect you are relying on illicit techniques. Just ask Olympic swimmers Jenny Thompson and Dara Torres, two champions who are using supplements to boost their EPO levels. Winning comes at a price…and it’s not for everyone.

ALL NATURAL, CLINICALLY SHOWN INGREDIENTS

Let me assure you that not only is EPO-Boost BOOST all natural and clinically shown (in more than 5,575 studies), every component in the patent-pending formula is legal in all sports. More importantly, there are no side effects of using EPO-BOOST.

And, it’s priced ridiculously low…less than a cup of coffee a day but more valuable than a years at the gym! You could spend a fortune on experimental treatments and a lifetime on the bike and not achieve this level of performance!

Try EPO-BOOST risk free now for your next race.

Edited by Malachi

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is SPAM! (Unwanted, unsolicited - unpaid? commercial advertisement)

It is time for The Hub SA to publish and enforce advertising standards / rules etc.

It is time for The Hub SA to publish and enforce advertising standards / rules etc.

It's not SPAM! Honestly with the all the EPO allegations, Monday's UCI response to LA...what's the difference?

It's not SPAM! Honestly with the all the EPO allegations, Monday's UCI response to LA...what's the difference?

Were they pushing a product on us? YOU ARE PUSHING A PRODUCT! Uncalled for, unwarranted!

Tell us this: Who paid for the research quoted in your link?

I think it's topical, or you've been living under a rock. don't think the OP is trying to sell it.

Reckon there should be a new axim for drug taking, a la Keith bontrager's light/cheap/strong.

for PEDs there's cheap, effective and legal pick any two.

Also, do not give us paraphrased crap on your research page. Please provide the links to the original peer reviewed papers & articles.

Anyway, I still stand by my SPAM! statement.

What is your link to the product your are pushing?

Yes

Also, do not give us paraphrased crap on your research page. Please provide the links to the original peer reviewed papers & articles.

See previous post! Don't sell the stuff! Merely wanted objective comments.

You've been around for some time...if it offends you...report it to the moderator and have it removed.

Malachi, is bikewear expanding into the snake oil lotions/potions and powder industry?

See previous post! Don't sell the stuff! Merely wanted objective comments.

You've been around for some time...if it offends you...report it to the moderator and have it removed.

Yes, I have. Hence noticing that you did not ask one single question in your original post. it is merely a commercial regurgitation

Malachi, is bikewear expanding into the snake oil lotions/potions and powder industry?

No way...that's up to PVM, USN and the BIOGEN boys!

One post and i'm already in trouble...!

ps the product is probably a heap of iron and as such not worth much in my opinion

From elsewhere: Seems like 6% of RDA iron + Echinacea purpurea + a lot of other fluff to help pretend to be healthy.

If you want to take the active ingredient itself, plant your own plants or go to a health shop and buy Echinacea purpurea. You apparently need to take 8grams of the stuff a day! Good luck swallowing all the pills without any information on long term health effects!

Note: Echinacea purpurea seems to be pushed as a wonder 'natural' drug to heal who knows what all, although it seems to have been used for pain killing effects in the past.

Yes, I have. Hence noticing that you did not ask one single question in your original post. it is merely a commercial regurgitation

Great...let's see how quickly they respond to remove it!

Apologies for the inconvenience.