EPO BOOST...what's the difference?

Wayne Booysen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have. Hence noticing that you did not ask one single question in your original post. it is merely a commercial regurgitation

Dude, Relax!!

The OP made a mistake.

No, he did not ask a question in the post and, yes, he cut and pasted an article, but he did hint to a question in the thread heading.

@ Malachi: Maybe phrase a question in the original intent of the post. i.e. what's the difference between EPO boost (first post) or *insert illegal drug here (EPO, etc.)*

Where?

How much?

Can you deliver to my door this evening?

Have A Race Tomorrow...

Didn't the hill climb go well or is that only tomorrow?

Dude, Relax!!

The OP made a mistake.

No, he did not ask a question in the post and, yes, he cut and pasted an article, but he did hint to a question in the thread heading.

@ Malachi: Maybe phrase a question in the original intent of the post. i.e. what's the difference between EPO boost (first post) or *insert illegal drug here (EPO, etc.)*

Very chilled thanks. Blood pressure normal. Pulse not racing. No cold sweat. Hand palms not sweaty.

I just passionately dislike snake oil and peddlers

Dude, Relax!!

The OP made a mistake.

Thanks for the help...made the adjustment.

Very chilled thanks. Blood pressure normal. Pulse not racing. No cold sweat. Hand palms not sweaty.

I just passionately dislike snake oil and peddlers

Great, now we can watch the rugby!

Just reading this blog and I will disclose that I am with Biomedical Research Laboratories, the maker of EPO-Boost. Since this product is not available in ZA at the moment, I do not think that the original poster was trying to sell anything nor do I know this person.

I will tell you that the research that was spoken about was an independent peer-reviewed clinical study done at the Northwestern University and other universities worldwide and we have no relationship with them nor did we fund the study. http://www.epoboost.com/research.html

This formulation was put together to address 4 issues with red blood cell production. Increased production of red blood cells, providing the proper nutrients for red blood cell development, provide iron and ingredients for the proper uptake of iron, and lastly some antioxidants to over come the oxidative stress in the blood itself. This four-fold effect provide excellent benefits to those using the product.

All of the ingredients have been used safely for years and we have 1000's of clients who use the product month after month. Not snake oil or hype but a scientifically based product that when you combine all of the ingredients works amazing well. Just look at the stories of people who independently have submitted their stories. We do not pay for testimonials. Actually many of them you can google and if you look at their records since starting the product you will be able to verify just how much the product has improved their performance.

We also have each batch of product tested to be free of all banned substance by the Banned Substance Control Group in Los Angeles, Calif, USA. You may google them as I am not promoting anyone on this post just giving you the facts to check out for yourself.

Since the product is not available in ZA... this is not a SPAM post, they were just giving information.

Just reading this blog and I will disclose that I am with Biomedical Research Laboratories, the maker of EPO-Boost. Since this product is not available in ZA at the moment, I do not think that the original poster was trying to sell anything nor do I know this person.

I will tell you that the research that was spoken about was an independent peer-reviewed clinical study done at the Northwestern University and other universities worldwide and we have no relationship with them nor did we fund the study. http://www.epoboost.com/research.html

This formulation was put together to address 4 issues with red blood cell production. Increased production of red blood cells, providing the proper nutrients for red blood cell development, provide iron and ingredients for the proper uptake of iron, and lastly some antioxidants to over come the oxidative stress in the blood itself. This four-fold effect provide excellent benefits to those using the product.

All of the ingredients have been used safely for years and we have 1000's of clients who use the product month after month. Not snake oil or hype but a scientifically based product that when you combine all of the ingredients works amazing well. Just look at the stories of people who independently have submitted their stories. We do not pay for testimonials. Actually many of them you can google and if you look at their records since starting the product you will be able to verify just how much the product has improved their performance.

We also have each batch of product tested to be free of all banned substance by the Banned Substance Control Group in Los Angeles, Calif, USA. You may google them as I am not promoting anyone on this post just giving you the facts to check out for yourself.

Since the product is not available in ZA... this is not a SPAM post, they were just giving information.

When will it be available in SA?

Where?

How much?

Can you deliver to my door this evening?

Have A Race Tomorrow...

Let me know if someone will be bringing this in ;)

I started a thread about this a few months back and got no response from anyone. It's actually advertised in alot of American cycling magazines. I am very sceptical about its claims.

www.epoboost.com

Edited by MCipollini

I am very sceptical about its claims.

In that case where can I get the real mccoy?wink.png

Edited by koukie