plastic thingie

Mich

You guys are just so so funny :)

But I am not even gonna comment on the chainprotector thing.....I wash it and make it sparkly every time I clean my bike just so you know it's still there.

And I am a fun rider......I only ride on weekends (and it's like every 2nd weekend now), I fall off my bike while attempting to do U turns at the parking lot/areas where lots of people pass by so not hurt by those remarks at all :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

by thread has been stolen!!!

who gave you permission to past half naked woman on my thread hey?????

....I fall off my bike while attempting to do U turns at the parking lot/areas where lots of people pass by.... 

Thanks for the reminder....this was hilarious LOL

Hijack sorry:-

BG you riding Fast one Sunday? I know you don't have one on your road bike at least!

Hijack off

Decided not to. Saving my money for races I know I can at least perform LOL Sorry but R165 is a lot for me to do a race.... then I have to organise someone to fetch me and lastly not exactly my type of race. What I heard about it it's too flat and fast and that's a problem for me....I'd get dropped and then kill myself trying to catch up to some group that would drop me again as soon as I make it to them....

So gonna sleep late instead Big%20smile
bored girl2008-01-23 05:40:45

....I fall off my bike while attempting to do U turns at the parking lot/areas where lots of people pass by.... 

Thanks for the reminder....this was hilarious LOL

I can imagine LOL I still have a pink spot on my knee and it's almost 2 months down the line now

Reflectors cool/uncool

Read on.

A Imana team mates business partner was coming down fields hill on his newly purchased reflectors on wheels road bike, when one of the reflectors on the rear wheel managed to pivot enough to catch the frame, it jammed, ripping out and snapping all but the last three spokes.

Belive it or not, the rider managed to keep it upright until almost stopped.

obviously no drailer left chain stays were ground out and hub had disintegrated.

Thanks, but I'll take my reflectors off.

However after having a chain hop off and cut through/dammage a few spokes, I keep the funny plastic thingy on

Oppps it's called a spoke protector

4 Pounds will secure you a fashonable one for your bike

This one is a Shimano one' date=' I wonder if Campy also make one?

20080123_031048_shimano.jpg 
[/quote'] They do!!! ....but they can't get it to work!!!

Fortunately the plastics spoke protectors which came on my GT were easily removable because it had a split designed into it and could just slip off. But previous bikes have had solid plastic disks that needed the removal of the cluster to get them off.