Dont buy ANYTHING from a hubber called Concept

Panik0703

Im not usually then one to complain about failed sales but this one just made me pretty angry

Saw a post on Sunday about him selling some cranks

sent him a pm telling him i was interested and was wanting his details so i could buy them from him

He replied back saying that their were a few other buyers but the cranks were mine and asked me to email him so he could send me his details.

I did all this on Sunday and still have not received any pm or email back from him

Concept

Sent 21 October 2012 - 08:18

Hey Angus,many interested buyers but Crank is yours mate,will fwd you bnk details in pvt drop me a mail

Regards

I have now sent him 2 emails and a new pm saying that he could at least have the decency to tell me that he had sold them. But every time i check he just leaves the conversation.

Just my little rant

And Concept, be a man, its not hard to send a email saying sorry ive sold them to someone else...

Uhm new to the hub.

Have been experiencing the same kind of scenario with a different hubber.

Been in conversation since the 12th until 22th or later trying to buy a bike rack , given up hope with the hubber.

Firstly didnt know what he is selling , " thinks it is a " and then when I asked for an actual picture I was told he would take one and send it through - still waiting...

Even had my cell number to mms if chose to.

If it is this difficult to buy something from somebody in the same area I don't even want to contemplate " shipping ".

Can just as well go buy it from a shop without wasting all the time/energy.

Have done business wuth CCD before. Quality chap. Quality kit.

Must say when I first read the post I was thinking about CCD and could not believe it.

Glad to hear it is not him.

His Concept wheels got me first place in age group last week.

Give this guy a negative rating under "Marketplace" in his profile. I too have been given the run around by these guys with 0 posts, now I just don't deal with them.

Yes, by no means trying to slander CCD's name, sorry for any confusion

Hey Panik

No problem mate. Just posted my comment to make sure guys know it ain't me.

Cheers

L