2012 Burger Route Training Rides

Wannabe

Thanks for an awesome ride. Was a perfect day out with the guys, hard cycle and as Alsoran mentioned willing spirit body not so much. Slower group guys, thanks for the support! Hoping the weather will be as perfect as it was yesterday.

Dave - thanks for your marshalling!clap.gif

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for an awesome ride. Was a perfect day out with the guys, hard cycle and as Alsoran mentioned willing spirit body not so much. Slower group guys, thanks for the support! Hoping the weather will be as perfect as it was yesterday.

Dave - thanks for your marshalling!clap.gif

Hope you feeling better and have a good ride on Sunday!

Hi all, thanks for a great ride. Sorry to have returned a bit earlier. Just made my appointment.

I was rewarded with 2 punctures, but with just one tube. One of our riders that also took "the shorter route" helped out with a patch, thanks buddy! I guess I was back minutes before you arrived in any way.

Thanks Andre and our marshal for your efforts in making this possible.

No problem Christonie - I am just glad I packed the patch kit! I think our problem (including SeaBee) was caused by a area of broken glass we went over at Simondium. Better luck for next weekend...

Thanks again Wannabe/Dave for a safe and enjoyable ride!

That was only one patch - there were loads of others, esp coming back on the R44.Despite the weather on Sat, it seems there were some serious kuiergatte slinging bottles.

Yeah, let's all hope it looks better come Sunday! In the meanwhile, two tyres and tubes out of the always interesting Dec budget for me.

mmmmmmmmmmeek.gif

I will rather say nothing.

Wat het van jou maatjie geword, hy kom maak 'n "guest appearance" en dan verdwyn hy weer eek.gif so sweer hy nou te goet vir die buurtcursing.gif