SFU 17:30 Spruit dash - 1 Nov 2012

DR ◣◢

We will probably go and do the jumps where Hayley will be for a while which is only 400m from Fratelli. When you arrive we will send someone to collect you.

Sounds good!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to be waiting for you guys at the 'jumps' section (without my bike of course) maybe to take a few pics, have a few laughs or so...

We will probably go and do the jumps where Hayley will be for a while which is only 400m from Fratelli. When you arrive we will send someone to collect you.

I think Hayley might be referring to the new tables which Mileage was kind enough to build. In that case they're quite a bit more than 400m up from Fratelli's

They're over here:

post-10758-0-08595300-1351593079_thumb.jpg

Google Maps Link

So yeah, just check with Hayley which jumps?!

Maybe down as in south, but up as in up river. The Spruit runs from Melville, down towards Paulshoff

Oh okay. I chatted with Mileage last week when he was building them. Those jumps don't look ready yet unfortunately. I rode there this morning and contemplated them but they are still soft.

Oh okay. I chatted with Mileage last week when he was building them. Those jumps don't look ready yet unfortunately. I rode there this morning and contemplated them but they are still soft.

Should we propose another spot for Hayley to meet up and get her picks?

Should we propose another spot for Hayley to meet up and get her picks?

How about that area in Delta near the kids playground? Still easy for Hayley to get to and has lots of different obstacles: small jumps, stairs, big rocks etc.

I'm getting rather worried about this ride with all the talk of jumps, table tops and rock gardens....wacko.png maybe I should leave the bike at home and join Hayley with a camera...blink.png

I'm getting rather worried about this ride with all the talk of jumps, table tops and rock gardens....wacko.png maybe I should leave the bike at home and join Hayley with a camera...blink.png

But yet on saturday you were saying that you need to stop riding like a girl. Hmmmmm ph34r.png unsure.png ph34r.png

But yet on saturday you were saying that you need to stop riding like a girl. Hmmmmm ph34r.png unsure.png ph34r.png

There is a difference between that and breaking my neck !!! eek.gif

hmmmm obviously you were not at NF when I tried to bite into the roots. Hmmmpf

You must eat more regularly, then you wont see roots as your next meal wink.png