Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

Best route is to take the Pietersburg highway (N1) and follow that through - two options - can follow through and take Witbank highway and then off at Hans Strydom, right over the highway and then left into Lynnwood Road and Hazeldean will be on left hand side (turn in at the 2nd set lights) OR you can take the LYNNWOOD road turnoff from the N1 and turn right. Drive along Lynnwood untill you cross over Hans Strydom and centre on left. Those are two easiest routes. The chinese shop is closed that time of the morning so no dress shopping untill afterwards. Its the local meeting place for cyclists to head out. Singletrack group also there - dont get confused hence directions to park on right hand side corner of parking lot. We are still rather rural out there!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me neither!!!!thumbdown.gif

Well my coach instructed me on a strict training routine this week, so even if I wanted to join, I'm not allowed....Coach might tear up my passport if I tried to join so I wont even be able to pass the border!!!

Also, the slicks are already on the bike, so i'm not going to go through the pt of changing them now...lol

sad.png

I'm not really sure if we can make it. Spandana is still sick as a dog and don't think we can leave her for most of the day to attempt to study on her own.

Edit: shpellang

Edited by slick

Well my coach instructed me on a strict training routine this week, so even if I wanted to join, I'm not allowed....Coach might tear up my passport if I tried to join so I wont even be able to pass the border!!!

Also, the slicks are already on the bike, so i'm not going to go through the pt of changing them now...lol

I'm confused. Are I the coach or are I on the bike?

See you all tomorrow moring - da weeeeeeeeeekend is upon us!! clap.gif

Due to popular demand I have decided to join you guys tomorrow.

Please guys, you can now stop the with the private messages, whatsapps, and smses. :P

Gonna skip, building a house and need to touch base with the builders tomorrow morning 8;00. FML

Can we still join ............. or is it too late?

If yes, could someone confirm start (06:00) and place (Hazeldean - park on the right)

Thanks

Not too late. You guys are welcome.

When you say "we" how many of you are there?

Time and place confirmed.

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis