Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy the spoke and bring me the wheel. Quick to fix.

Take the wheel into the shop so that they can measure a spoke and sell you the correct size - before taking it to SIR M. Spoke measurement is quite a finicky business.

Sir and Slick....after riding with me on Wednesday, do you guys think I will be able to keep for the 1st bit?

Hayley, I've never ridden there before. I don't know what the hills are like.

Hayley, I've never ridden there before. I don't know what the hills are like.

What time do you expect to finish?

Very uncool!! You have a day to get it sorted!! Bones - we are still seeing you sat morning?

unfortunately my pass has been revoked - but I was issued a new one for Sunday, I will pull through after droppin gMr Bones off at race and just pick him up later again clap.gif

Very glad we have a mechie riding with us....... so much less stress if something goes wrong!biggrin.png

.... i dunno, his chain is always breaking whistling.gif

unfortunately my pass has been revoked - but I was issued a new one for Sunday, I will pull through after droppin gMr Bones off at race and just pick him up later again clap.gif

.... i dunno, his chain is always breaking whistling.gif

Oh yeah... i keep forgetting..... (pity you wont be joining - I am not sure I will make NF on Sunday - got lunch obligations and time issues. EISH.

What time do you expect to finish?

Errr... Perhaps ask MONS who know the route and who knows the speed of the slowest riders in the group. Coz that's how fast we will be going.

Errr... Perhaps ask MONS who know the route and who knows the speed of the slowest riders in the group. Coz that's how fast we will be going.

MONS?