Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

Dude, let us know what you find. Apparently we went past some other technical spot with northshore type drop offs.

Please do.

Would have been nice to have had a look at it on Saturday though. ph34r.png

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, was a mud blast. biggrin.png

SIR M and I went through a particular puddle at speed and got really muddy an wet.

That was not classified as a puddle - it was a tad bit bigger than a puddle.....

Just what we were told. Obviously not.

Somebody had a buckled wheel? I am sure of it...... or maybe I was just dehydrated after losing my water bottle?ph34r.png

Somebody had a buckled wheel? I am sure of it...... or maybe I was just dehydrated after losing my water bottle?ph34r.png

Was nie my wiel nie maar ek het iemand gehelp met n wiel wat "gebuckle" wasthumbup1.gif

Look at it?!!? Look at it...??!11! Ridden it dammit. laugh.png

I know. Hope MissionS can come through with some solid info on that section and some others.

Not trekking that way again soon unless it's for something spectacular.

Edited by S.I.R Maxxis

I know. Hope MissionS can come through with some solid info on that section and some others.

Not trekking that way again soon unless it's for something spectacular.

I think Boschkop definitely deserves some exploration and I'll do Rosemary Hill just to ride that awesome ruin section at speed. Some of the other flattish single track in RH can be bombed too.

Edited by slick

Awesome day out. Got mud, some more mud and a buckled wheel . clap.gif Will do it again!

Guys, guys... over here. I found the buckled wheel. :D

I'm not sure who you are though...

Glad we found the owner of the buckled wheellaugh.png

Consider it done. I will try and get some pictures when I'm out and about on those Boschkop trails

If anybody is keen to join me this coming Saturday morning let me know as I promise not to ride the single track slowdevil.gif

or maybe I was just dehydrated after losing my water bottle?ph34r.png

You left your bottle on the table at the restaurant - owner is keeping it for you :) Didn't think I'd run into you again on Sat, I had some ways to go still and ended up not doing a second loop of RH when Captain Slow finally showed up.

You left your bottle on the table at the restaurant - owner is keeping it for you smile.png Didn't think I'd run into you again on Sat, I had some ways to go still and ended up not doing a second loop of RH when Captain Slow finally showed up.

Thanks a million Riaan, I will take a cycle over there over the weekend to go collect it!! YAY!!

MONS are we doing a ride this weekend again?

Am going out Sunday morning - you are welcome to join. Will PM you.

Crap news, wheel is actually cracked. MMM new wheels maybe http://1.1.1.5/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/drool.gif

Jeesh thats not cool..... hope you get it sorted!!