Pack your passports. Slow & Funfit PTA East Ride 17 Nov

DR ◣◢

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How fast are you okes planning to ride? The title says S&U, but the comments don't! Getting real scared here.

Most in the group are not fast. BUT this group stops and waits for everyone to regroup every few minutes so no need to worry. I think we will also be riding certain obstacles multiple times.

Mons100 knows the route quite well and will be able to give more specific info.

Going to head out from Hazeldean, through SHERE, down Lynnwood rd, into Boschkop to the big wall. Turn down that dirt rd and head to mooiplats rd through the bck. Then up mooplaats and past cullen stables. This will take us into my road - till the end and through some single track to the river, plan to do the BOSCHKOP MTB park singletrack and out to Donkerhoek road. from there we will go out and enter Rosemary hill from the back and come down to the tea garden via single track. Will do full route at Rosemary hill then head home via pig farms etc.Should clock up a 45km at least.

UPDATE!!! I might have to miss this one, the gynae gave the wife and I the 16th as the date my long awaited son will be born. First time dad and I am super excitedclap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Dude!!!

Bring him with! The more, the merrier!

But in all seriousness. Congratulations in advance. What an awesome experience for you. All the best with new arrival!

Dude!!!

Bring him with! The more, the merrier!

But in all seriousness. Congratulations in advance. What an awesome experience for you. All the best with new arrival!

Shot thanks , But I will def meet up with you guys this weekend.