Riding the spruit

G00SE

Look at all the likes that comment got you!

More that welcome to join. Im dying to do another run from Paulshof to Alberts and back

I don't know if I'd do that a night though :eek:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds awesome!!

12km/h ave speed, I can do that :)

The more technical the better, and if there are some fast downhill sections that would be cool to.

I"m planning to ride tomorrow after work (about 16h00) so if you guys are available let me know, would be awesome to ride with you..

This sounds awesome!!

12km/h ave speed, I can do that :)

The more technical the better, and if there are some fast downhill sections that would be cool to.

I"m planning to ride tomorrow after work (about 16h00) so if you guys are available let me know, would be awesome to ride with you..

Would be out there right now if it wasn't raining. Yes, there are some fast downhill sections. Will see you tomorrow at 16h00 then.

I don't think SIR M will be availabe that early but we can always loop back and fetch him...

Would be out there right now if it wasn't raining. Yes, there are some fast downhill sections. Will see you tomorrow at 16h00 then.

I don't think SIR M will be availabe that early but we can always loop back and fetch him...

Cool, where are we gonna meet up then?

Where do you work?

I can go up from Paulshof/Rivonia at 4, so shout if you can't wait for the 5:30pm Spruit bus and you're in this area.

Cool, where are we gonna meet up then?

Fratelli 16h00.

We will do a slow loop around Emmerentia, possibly include Delta and then meet back at Fratelli between 17h15 and 17h30 to collect the stragglers.

I stay just down the road so if anyone needs lights we can collect them at this time.

Sweet, I'm gonna book one of those lights if you dont mind.

Cool. Will go put them all on charge now.

Is it only you joining at 4pm?

Is it only you joining at 4pm?

So far. Just mailed a collegue, but chances of him joining at this late stage is slim..

No. That's a nice Sunday ride.

I know Skandalis and co will be in for that.

Yes please and thank you I'm in for the nice Sunday spruit ride ;)

So far. Just mailed a collegue, but chances of him joining at this late stage is slim..

Sent you a PM about sorting out the lights.