Riding the spruit

G00SE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone riding the Spruit during the week from Conrad/Delta Park area from about 4.30 pm onward, keen to join up..........on a trail bike!

Cheers, Norm

Is there a video by any chance of someone shredding at the Spruit?

Would like to see the setup and maybe make a trip one Saturday to go and ride there!

I think using the term "shredding" and the spruit can't really be used in the same sentence. You can ride it and play on it with pretty much any bike you like. Your best option would be to just ride the 'spruit and session areas that seem fun to you.

I guess the vid below is a decent illustration of 'playing on the spruit'

http://vimeo.com/16364060

sorry guys, had a bit of an accident yesterday and was in too much pain to meet up for the ride, had a tumble down a fight of stairsthumbdown.gif ( dumbass)

will definitely meet up for the next one if you are going to be doing it again?

I think using the term "shredding" and the spruit can't really be used in the same sentence. You can ride it and play on it with pretty much any bike you like. Your best option would be to just ride the 'spruit and session areas that seem fun to you.

I guess the vid below is a decent illustration of 'playing on the spruit'

http://vimeo.com/16364060

Wow. I had forgotten about that vid. funny how some of the hurlingham jumps seem to have grown a bit with age.

We are organising another Spruit ride from Paulshof to Alberts and back after the 24 hour.

Might even do it on the weekend of the 24/25 November. Welcome to join.

man this sounds like a great idea! thumbup1.gif

Wow. I had forgotten about that vid. funny how some of the hurlingham jumps seem to have grown a bit with age.

everytime i see this vid it makes me wantneed to go and ride the spruit

Anyone riding the Spruit during the week from Conrad/Delta Park area from about 4.30 pm onward, keen to join up..........on a trail bike!

Cheers, Norm

I'm keen for another ride next week, maybe we can get another group together thumbup1.gif

50% chance of me and SeanN doing Spruit again today, Paulshof to Emmerentia and back.

They don't grow, they evolve wink.png

wish I could ride again this afternoon, but I already canceled on drinks last night to catch the ride, guess I shouldnt again this evening sad.png

o goodness...I hate commitments if it doesnt involve biking!

wish I could ride again this afternoon, but I already canceled on drinks last night to catch the ride, guess I shouldnt again this evening sad.png

o goodness...I hate commitments if it doesnt involve biking!

I hate pretty much everything that doesn't involve biking :D

Not today. Tomorrow yes!

NEEEE man, tomorrow eve is drinks at Pappachinos Midrand!

Y U NO CUM?