94.7: So is there a strong group pulling away in E that is organized ???

DIPSLICK

Iron and I will be starting on E on our SS mtbs. Not sure we'll be doing a sub 3 though - those knobblies don't roll so lekker and I can't pedal faster than 30kph (sorry J!).

@dipslick - we'll probably do around a 3:15 if you're keen to hang on - just look for two muppits on mtbs. Mine is bright orange so you shouldn't miss it.

Famous last words here Eldron! Well done again.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tow Ocean Basket....Andymann I guess? Jissie you are strong!

Thanks! Missed my goal of a sub 2:40 by 30-odd seconds, but I reckon with the wind it was one of those things! Were you on the blue Trek?

Thanks! Missed my goal of a sub 2:40 by 30-odd seconds, but I reckon with the wind it was one of those things! Were you on the blue Trek?

Ja that was me,also had sub 2.40 goal.. Official time 2h40.21secs. cursing.gif Well done anyway, seems there were 2 guys in group E that got away from us. Sneaky, fast buggers.

Famous last words here Eldron! Well done again.

Bazinga! 2up ss mtb 94km team TT - why would you want to do the 94.7 any other way he he he.

Seriously - it was the most fun I've had on a bike in ages. It's funny how the SS flips things around. On the road bike you love the downs and hate the ups - on the ss the downhills suck and you look forward to the hills.

Good, wholesome, silly fun and you don't have to clean your mtb afterwards!

Only saw this now, was also an E-groupie but not up front type of speed, missed my sub 2h50 target.

Wind was poopoo. Nice ride still.

Ja that was me,also had sub 2.40 goal.. Official time 2h40.21secs. cursing.gif Well done anyway, seems there were 2 guys in group E that got away from us. Sneaky, fast buggers.

I saw that too - and the one guy looked like he was riding in the 60-69 age group! Respect! Sorry I couldn't help the last 2km, I was pretty much spent! I think we lost the time on the N14 - the bunch just didn't want to get going......