Best Road bike under R 20 000

Pieterg

CAAD 10

Aluminium

Awesome brand

The winner of the recent Spring Vets League in the Western League took the top spot on one in Liquigas colours.

Pieterg.

We at Chris Willemse Cycles will be able to let you have a Fondriest racing bike with Shimano 105 under R 20 000. Contact me on cwcycles@telkomsa.net for the best deal in SA.

A friend of mine got a Scott Foil 40 for R20500 with discount.

The CaaD10 would be next on the list.

You can't go wrong with that price... New of second hand?

Fark, where do you start, heading overseas anytime soon? Then you could really score.

I'd look at Giant TCR's - good bang for buck, Fondriests - pretty sweet, but if you can get a look in I'd have a look at a De Rosa 838. Carbon, Campag, Selle, Fulcrum, FSA, Vittoria. Great frame to start from.

Felt F4 in clearance? obike.co.za might have a few options.

Look for good deals from last season, wait for end of season this year,

It's a nice dilemma to have. :)

Pieterg.

We at Chris Willemse Cycles will be able to let you have a Fondriest racing bike with Shimano 105 under R 20 000. Contact me on cwcycles@telkomsa.net for the best deal in SA.

Awesome marketing CWC! Awesome bike!

CAAD 10

Aluminium

Awesome brand

The winner of the recent Spring Vets League in the Western League took the top spot on one in Liquigas colours.

This bike gets punted alot. I must say I've only heard good things of the Caad 10.

This bike gets punted alot. I must say I've only heard good things of the Caad 10.

Something good to be said about a metal bike...

New or second-hand? I just bought a 6 month old full carbon bike with Campag Record for 16k, weighs in at about 7 kg

Gave up my carbon bike for one and @ 7,1 kg including pedals it's nearly 1 kg lighter and stiffer. Plus it looks good!

I'll build you a carbon road bike, carbon bars and seatpost, Shimano 105 with Easton EA50 wheels, Fizik saddle and bartape for R20,000. All you have to do is add your pedals and ride...

Weight is about 7.2kg, size dependant.

PM me for details.