Linden Bike missing

Linden Cycles

Hi Guys

Thank you all for taking the time to reply to this post. Unfortunately we haven't had any success on the bike but have learnt a valuable lesson in the process. We will continue to remain the business we are but take more care with the details so we can avoid this happening again. We will continue to trust people but have ALL there details just in case smile.png

We also apologise for the mistakes we have made with the bookings, sometimes we miss a beat here and there but generally try and work on improving where we can.

Thank you for all the support over the years and may we continue to be of service to you and rectify any mistakes we have made.

Regards,

Linden Cycle

PS: Please still keep your eyes pealed just in case

Don't loose faith in trust!

Perhaps in future hold some deposit ot at least make a copy of the ID book (and do an ID/credit check one online if in doubt)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys

Thank you all for taking the time to reply to this post. Unfortunately we haven't had any success on the bike but have learnt a valuable lesson in the process. We will continue to remain the business we are but take more care with the details so we can avoid this happening again. We will continue to trust people but have ALL there details just in case smile.png

We also apologise for the mistakes we have made with the bookings, sometimes we miss a beat here and there but generally try and work on improving where we can.

Thank you for all the support over the years and may we continue to be of service to you and rectify any mistakes we have made.

Regards,

Linden Cycle

PS: Please still keep your eyes pealed just in case

Still one of the best cycle shops in Jozy. Hands down.

Might I suggest in future you do the following:

- Inform your broker of the bikes on loan, with special provision for that. Then besides taking the ID, physical address, cellphone number etc, take a CASH deposit that is equal to the premium if stolen plus a handling fee.

If the people cannot put down a deposit (refundable on bike return, minus admin/handling fee) then you have already weeded them out. Surely if you don't have the cash for a small deposit, then you don't have the cash to buy the bike anyway. Gets rid of the time wasters, which is pretty much what a service like this attracts.

Don't loose faith in trust!

Perhaps in future hold some deposit ot at least make a copy of the ID book (and do an ID/credit check one online if in doubt)

Agreed: don't loose faith in trust, give benefit of the doubt, but don't be dumb about it. I think its great that Linden still has a strong basis of trust in their business, and it sucks that 1 or 2 people take advantage of it. what goes around, comes around.