Velotex Products

Rifi

Hi, yes mostly corporate companies use them for branded clothing, they seem ok, I've been riding with them for 3 years now, 3 different sets of top and bibs....

They have really nice bibs - material is a bit diferent than the normal lycra - only problem is the elastic part on the leg has come loose after the 3rd wash so now need to put the sewing skills (whistling.gif ) to use?!

Will def buy more - they are super comfy - oh , and one gripe - ladies bibs - the fasteners are at the back??? cant even reach there if I wanted to.WHY?

Their top of the range bibs are excellent.very comfy shammy.

I have 4 pairs and I will be replacing them soon with exactly the same

Cannot speak for the shirts as most of mine are Cyclone which are the best

velotex is awesome from what i heard...heard only good things about them! all my kit are anatomic made

I had my first batch of Table Mountain Bikers shirts made by Velotex. I did find them quite expensive, but then I only made 30 shirts.

Quality is fine.

I now use Enjoy Fitness and am going to give Craft a try as they make ladies specific shirts which I would like to offer.

Owned by Johnny Koen I think, I know a few people who swear by them, they have a factory shop in observatory, where they make the kit

I had my first batch of Table Mountain Bikers shirts made by Velotex. I did find them quite expensive, but then I only made 30 shirts.

Quality is fine.

I now use Enjoy Fitness and am going to give Craft a try as they make ladies specific shirts which I would like to offer.

Velotex also make ladies specific jerseys. We had them made for our club jerseys. We went for their top of the range jersey, very nice.

I have a pair of their bibs with red shammy. Cant complain in the 100k rides but would consider something else like Assos Mille for longer rides. Grippers on legs are holding their shape and mostly use them for training. Like all bibs its how you maintain them which determines their durability. 2 things, wash in cold water in a laundry bag and no softener. In fact I wash all my kit that way. Laundry bags are cheap at PnP.