SCAM - Arlington Cycles

SyncSA

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how long it'll take for them to catch on, I've ammended my delivery address to the following:

You Thieves

C/O SAPS

Bubba's Cell

Polsmoor Prison

Cape Town.

I hope the can hang bikes on those bars.

HAHA phoned the guy and told them that I was going to be in George tomorrow and wanted to pay his shop a visit! I asked him where in George the shop was and he told me where are you in George. Then I told him it doesn't matter as I will drive to the place and pick up a bike, Then he just put the phone down. Useless scum!

I now have over R1m worth of bike ordered from them online.

I even mailed them and told them that I was a bike dealer and that the were all bikes ordered by existing clients, hence the large order. Asked if I could have a discount given the size, still waiting :-)

I went onto the site for the first time now. Can't believe the amount of effort the put into the website... Even twitter , RSS feeds en Facebook links.

If someone has a few minutes go to this link http://www.resell.biz/whois/ and then put in arlingtoncycles.com

Once there you can see at the bottom that there is a link to report if you suspect anything http://privacyprotect.org/contact

I would do it but I have to get to work.... It would be great to just close the website down so that these guys cannot scam anyone as I am sure that they are doing a great job at it!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I see this site is still offering unbelievable specials a Giant Glory 1 for R 2160.00. I will have 10 at that price!