Sore legs

Malturbo

Anyone got any advise, I have a friend (female) who has very sore thighs when she rides. She had her bike set up by fellow riders and was ok, then had it done profesionaly and now suffers again, has anyone had similar problems or got any advise.

How long ago was the setup? Is your friend fit or just a casual rider? Is it after every ride or just when she has been out for a long distance-fast paced ride?

I have not had a pro bike fit but I should imagine it takes some time to adjust?

If she had a proper fit done like Ergo or Bg then the problem is most likely being unfit. Gooi some arnica oil on those puppies and ride some more. Here's your chance to be very supportive and help her out. If she applies the embrocation herself she might just injure here muscles more. 'Be a man' help her out.

Im having the same problem but thats what happens when you buy a too small road bike just because you really want the bike....

How long ago was the setup? Is your friend fit or just a casual rider? Is it after every ride or just when she has been out for a long distance-fast paced ride?

I have not had a pro bike fit but I should imagine it takes some time to adjust?

It is during and after the rides

It is during and after the rides

And the fitness level of the person? Has she been riding for a while or still breaking into the sport?

Im having the same problem but thats what happens when you buy a too small road bike just because you really want the bike....

What size do you have...mine is one size too big for me, I have a 54, should be a 52 as i am reaching too much and getting sore shoulder muscles. Sorted it out on the MTB with a shorter stemthumbup1.gif

Oh yes, spin baby , spin.

Amen!

The amount of funriders and noobs you see stuck on the big ring is very disheartening.

Before going for a bike set up, you should be made to go for a course that teaches you the basics, like spinning and how to sit a wheel properly!

And the fitness level of the person? Has she been riding for a while or still breaking into the sport?

She has been riding for a while now, has done 20km races so would say semi seasoned rider

Amen!

The amount of funriders and noobs you see stuck on the big ring is very disheartening.

Before going for a bike set up, you should be made to go for a course that teaches you the basics, like spinning and how to sit a wheel properly!

She spins plenty but dont help

She has been riding for a while now, has done 20km races so would say semi seasoned rider

I would say she needs tits and the pain will go away.

What size do you have...mine is one size too big for me, I have a 54, should be a 52 as i am reaching too much and getting sore shoulder muscles. Sorted it out on the MTB with a shorter stemthumbup1.gif

Mine is way out need a 58 and bought a 55 - i just couldn't resist and now I'm selling again.

Is she riding regularly or only on weekends, as TNT said, time in the saddle cures most woes!

Been riding regular