GoPro Black Availability

RexFuzzle

So nobody has it and there is a form on Ominco's website that says they can get one to your local shop when they arrive, but no hints as to when that might be... Can anybody shed some light on the matter? I see the UK is in a similar situation...

Think i got lucky!!! i got the last one from Cape union mart at xmas time!! apparently it was the last one across cape union SA and last one in SA till March?

I ran out of patience and had a friend bring 2 back from the USA. R3450 each. supply seems to be a problem.

I ordered mine directly from GoPro and had it sent to a hotel in Washington where a mate of mine is staying. He'll return next week or the week after I think.

Only cost me $399.99 as well, so stoked at the price clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Ok, so it seems I'm not lucky enough to have friends in the states at the moment... can anybody organise me one? pretty please...

friend of mine got his from

http://www.povhd.co.za/

local guy

friend cannot stop talking about the good service

Went into his shop (in Heritage Market in Hillcrest) as my mate needed to buy some Gopro stuff - very very helpful guy. I would go to him when I need to buy GP accesories down the line just for the service.