Anyone know why Meat smelled like off Mielie Pap

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next minute you will tell me that GMO's are safe

No I wont.

It is a pity that the hub crash erased almost the whole LCHF thread here on the hub. I am not sure if you followed it in any way. It was one of the fastest moving threads on the hub, and the number of people that have indicated that their health markers like weight, body fat %, blood lipid levels and blood glucose levels have improved by cutting carbs from their diet, must be indicative of the fact that modern lifestyle diseases are caused by an over consumption of carbs.

Not really

Explain....again, why can I eat, digest and extract nutrients from meat if I am not supposed to be.

Edited by rouxtjie

Not really

Dude! If you're so certain that people are not meant to eat meat, then why dont you just stop eating it... and leave the rest of us omnivores in peace, to eat what we want?

Explain....again, why can I eat and extract nutrients from meat if I am not supposed to be.

You can extract nutrients from meat because our species evolved over thousands of years from being small brained herbivores to big brained omnivores. It is a fact that our closest cousins the chimpanzees hunt other apes and small game.

You can extract nutrients from meat because our species evolved over thousands of years from being small brained herbivores to big brained omnivores. It is a fact that our closest cousins the chimpanzees hunt other apes and small game.

yahtzee, we can eat it and live of it because, we have evolved to be able to.

Eat : we have teeth that enable us to eat meat....first clue

Digest : we have a stomache with potent enzymes and acids that enable us to pass to small intestines

Nutrients: after passing the stomach the small intestines extract nutrient after which we send a fax to bob mugabe.

We are built for it

Edited by rouxtjie

Next minute you will tell me that GMO's are safe

You have just given yourself another good reason to cut the carb intake in favour of healthy animal and plant fats and animal protein. Good luck trying to find GMO free wheat or maize products in SA. Do not believe the package if it states GMO free. Visit any commercial grain silo in your area and ask the manager if they keep the GMO maize apart from the non GMO. Maize in one form or another is found in a lot processed carbs making its way onto your plate.

yahtzee, we can eat it and live of it because, we have evolved to be able to.

Eat : we have teeth that enable us to eat meat....first clue

Digest : we have a stomache with potent enzymes and acids that enable us to pass to small intestines

Nutrients: after passing the stomach the small intestines extract nutrient after which we send a fax to bob mugabe.

We are built for it

You have just given yourself another good reason to cut the carb intake in favour of healthy animal and plant fats and animal protein. Good luck trying to find GMO free wheat or maize products in SA. Do not believe the package if it states GMO free. Visit any commercial grain silo in your area and ask the manager if they keep the GMO maize apart from the non GMO. Maize in one form or another is found in a lot processed carbs making its way onto your plate.

You coming to March against Monsanto tomorrow?

You coming to March against Monsanto tomorrow?

Tell me more about this?

Monsanto could just be proof that Satan does indeed exist..

Tell me more about this?

Monsanto could just be proof that Satan does indeed exist..

Google is your friend :thumbup: Monsanto are poisoning our foods and us, it's a ticking timebomb. Edited by SkinnySweatyMan

Google is your friend :thumbup: Monsanto are poisoning our foods and us, it's a ticking timebomb.

I know all about Monsanto, I was asking about the March against monsanto you mentioned. Is that something happening here or is it in the States, where the government is passing laws just to protect them?

Here's a little "did you know" for your friday: Monsanto were behind the invention of agent orange and DDT.

I know all about Monsanto, I was asking about the March against monsanto you mentioned. Is that something happening here or is it in the States, where the government is passing laws just to protect them?

Its a world wide march, its happening in Cape Town, JHB & Durban tomorrow.

post-13006-0-23007600-1369385453_thumb.jpg

Its a world wide march, its happening in Cape Town, JHB & Durban tomorrow.

post-13006-0-23007600-1369385453_thumb.jpg

Interesting...

People in SA are largely ignorant of the evil this company is doing, good to know there are some people spreading awareness.