Anyone know why Meat smelled like off Mielie Pap

Here's a little "did you know" for your friday: Monsanto were behind the invention of agent orange and DDT.

Yip, evil bastards. Not only are they poisoning us slowly, but they are killing off bee populations as well, which is going to lead to an environmental catastrophy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...

People in SA are largely ignorant of the evil this company is doing, good to know there are some people spreading awareness.

Some responses on here have proved that.

You coming to March against Monsanto tomorrow?

doing the monster, so no can't make it...

The worst and sad thing about food is nature have the ability to produce a lot by itself. You drop a tomato in your backyard and in a few weeks/months you have a tomato plant...and there is hunger all over the world? shows how humans have stuffed up the planet. But, the companies making seeds modify the things so that you can';t plant seeds to produce from it. People like that should be executed, and so the scientists behind it.

@TutleMan

Not sure if serious :stupid:

No almond smell. Interesting question!

Gf rated it smelled like mielie pap as well, so hopefully not two strokes on same day.

But I remember once having a heat stroke and my friends giving me Coke to rejuvenate me and it tasted like Fanta Grape, but I don't think this mielie pap smell was all "in my head".

I hope you at least got a stoke! :whistling:

The worst and sad thing about food is nature have the ability to produce a lot by itself. You drop a tomato in your backyard and in a few weeks/months you have a tomato plant...and there is hunger all over the world? shows how humans have stuffed up the planet. But, the companies making seeds modify the things so that you can';t plant seeds to produce from it. People like that should be executed, and so the scientists behind it.

As far as i Know, it is possible to replant the seeds. But if you do, Monsanto will butt rape you so hard you will be left with a poephol the size of a dinner plate...

Edited by goose1111

March against Monsanto, make yourself heard :thumbup:

Ok will there be meat or a bring and braai at least

Maybe, it will be organic meat & salad :drool: In all seriousness this is a major issue, and should not be taken lightly. The worlds food supply is contaminated, and if you wish for your children and yourself to develop all sorts of cancers, tumors etc then by all means keep your head in the sand, the facts are out for all to see. Edited by SkinnySweatyMan