The 'H' in HTFU

jmaccelari

WTF did I do? Dont drag me into this! I am just a spectator. Spectating.

Spectating is tantamount to insulting my imaginary wife "clickhead" :ph34r: . Gotta love these nursery rhymes :lol:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Screenshots and lawyers. That is hardcore. Did you ask permission to screenshot comments? It is after all intellectual property which does not belong to you. I think admin needs to look at the copyright issues herein.

Seriously though, grow a pair. Threatening with lawyers will get you sued and no one wants to take a pensioners money.

The Semitic letter 'ח' ('ê') most likely represented the voiceless pharyngeal fricative (ħ). The form of the letter probably stood for a fence or posts.

The Greek eta 'Η' in the Archaic period still represented /h/ (later on it came to represent a long vowel, /ɛː/). In this context the letter eta is also known as heta to underline this fact. Thus, in the Old Italic alphabets the letter heta of the Euboean alphabet was adopted with its original sound value /h/.

Etruscan and Latin had /h/ as a phoneme but almost all Romance languages lost the sound—Romanian later re-borrowed the /h/ phoneme from its neighbouring Slavic languages, and Spanish developed a secondary /h/ from /f/, before losing it again; various Spanish dialects have developed [h] as allophone of /s/ or /x/ in most Spanish-speaking countries, and various dialects of Portuguese use it as an allophone of /ʀ/. 'H' is also used in many spelling systems in digraphs and trigraphs, such as 'ch' which represents /tʃ/ in Spanish, Galician, Old Portuguese and English, /ʃ/ in French and modern Portuguese, /k/ in Italian, French and English, /x/ in German, Czech, Polish, Slovak, one native word of English and a few loanwords into English, and /ç/ in German.

Fork joe, this is war :cursing: , you and me outside NOW. Watch for the closed glass door :oops:. If I'm not there, start without me ;)

I step out the ofice for a half hour and you decide to go all agricultural on me with this k@k...? Seriously? I bet you probably sent your wife.... (K)NOB!

I got a good mind to hunt you down and sink my size 10's into your arse...!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Fullbrogue_(Grenson).jpg/220px-Fullbrogue_(Grenson).jpg

You'll be hearing from my lawyers :cursing:

(Did you see what I just did?) :lol:

The Semitic letter 'ח' ('ê') most likely represented the voiceless pharyngeal fricative (ħ). The form of the letter probably stood for a fence or posts.

The Greek eta 'Η' in the Archaic period still represented /h/ (later on it came to represent a long vowel, /ɛː/). In this context the letter eta is also known as heta to underline this fact. Thus, in the Old Italic alphabets the letter heta of the Euboean alphabet was adopted with its original sound value /h/.

Etruscan and Latin had /h/ as a phoneme but almost all Romance languages lost the sound—Romanian later re-borrowed the /h/ phoneme from its neighbouring Slavic languages, and Spanish developed a secondary /h/ from /f/, before losing it again; various Spanish dialects have developed [h] as allophone of /s/ or /x/ in most Spanish-speaking countries, and various dialects of Portuguese use it as an allophone of /ʀ/. 'H' is also used in many spelling systems in digraphs and trigraphs, such as 'ch' which represents /tʃ/ in Spanish, Galician, Old Portuguese and English, /ʃ/ in French and modern Portuguese, /k/ in Italian, French and English, /x/ in German, Czech, Polish, Slovak, one native word of English and a few loanwords into English, and /ç/ in German.

Nee F@k bra your explanation confused me even more than those pretty pictures you drew

I step out the ofice for a half hour and you decide to go all agricultural on me with this k@k...? Seriously? I bet you probably sent your wife.... (K)NOB!

I got a good mind to hunt you down and sink my size 10's into your arse...!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d5/Fullbrogue_(Grenson).jpg/220px-Fullbrogue_(Grenson).jpg

You'll be hearing from my lawyers :cursing:

(Did you see what I just did?) :lol:

:D Holy vark, this is funny. Was wondering where my other shoe disappeared to :eek: . If you can't stand the heat get outa the kitchen (paraphrased from a troll). ;)

Guest Kalahari ou

Its funnier watching him tell people it stands for Hard Tail Fun Unlimited, and I was the one who told him that's what it stands for :whistling:

Priceless

:D Holy vark, this is funny. Was wondering where my other shoe disappeared to :eek: . If you can't stand the heat get outa the kitchen (paraphrased from a troll). ;)

Dude is your real name Oscar??? how does that little ball in the back clip into your legs??

are the soles also made from carbon???

When you ride a bike & un-clip, does your foot come off ot the whole lot??

Edited by HandH

Guest Kalahari ou

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar

Moer mekaar