Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

The Wifes frame and fork arrived at the LBS today

2014 Juliana Furtado Primero - Carbon (Ladies Specific Bike made by Santa Cruz)

2014 Rock Shox Revelation Solo Air 140mm

WE HAVE A WINNER!

post-13110-0-14410300-1385094765_thumb.jpg

:drool:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you loved her you would get her a dropper for that bike :ph34r:

Looking good there Banna!

Haha! Leeeetle baby steps Hairy. Over a period of a year, I've slowly weened her away from the dirty triathlon underworld. First we got her an Anthem, and now a year later she is just about ready to get a big boy bike. But I'm worried that stuff like dropper posts might just scare her off at this stage. Nah, talking *** as usual. Sorry, it's Friday after all! But seriously it's a bit of a budget build at this stage. Just want to get the bike rolling and then pimp it up as we get some bucks. And ja, the dropper post and better wheels is obviously first on the list.

Haha! Leeeetle baby steps Hairy. Over a period of a year, I've slowly weened her away from the dirty triathlon underworld. First we got her an Anthem, and now a year later she is just about ready to get a big boy bike. But I'm worried that stuff like dropper posts might just scare her off at this stage. Nah, talking *** as usual. Sorry, it's Friday after all! But seriously it's a bit of a budget build at this stage. Just want to get the bike rolling and then pimp it up as we get some bucks. And ja, the dropper post and better wheels is obviously first on the list.

Where are you still finding Tracer frames!

I was quite bummed that they stopped making the Tracer 2

Apparently the Intense agent had a few old Tracer frames lying around. Got my gf's one through my LBS here in Cape Town (Recycles). And there is in fact another one hanging in his shop. A medium in black I think. But ja, they are super cool bikes. Had my one for over 3 years now, and no plans of letting it go.

Guest Omega Man

There's a medium in Trail & Tar in Candy Red. Such a hot looking frame. I can feel my wallet heat up several degrees every time I look at that Frame.

Apparently the Intense agent had a few old Tracer frames lying around. Got my gf's one through my LBS here in Cape Town (Recycles). And there is in fact another one hanging in his shop. A medium in black I think. But ja, they are super cool bikes. Had my one for over 3 years now, and no plans of letting it go.

There's a medium in Trail & Tar in Candy Red. Such a hot looking frame. I can feel m wallet heat up several degrees every time I look at that Frame.

Any idea of how many ZARs?

I had a medium 6.6 so a medium Tracer should be fine. I would prefer a large though.

Guest Omega Man

NOOOOOO!!!! The correct color. Now I have to ask the question. How much?

NOOOOOO!!!! The correct color. Now I have to ask the question. How much?

Jeepers, I think it was R12 500 or something like that. Just know it was a lot less than the original retail price of +-R19k.

Jeepers, I think it was R12 500 or something like that. Just know it was a lot less than the original retail price of +-R19k.

Back off Omega! You have enough bikes already!

Guest Omega Man

SMS Sent!

Guest Omega Man

Back off Omega! You have enough bikes already!

Too late fella. I've already smsed JP. Besides. I only have 2 bikes. And I called dibs on the black on first. So you back off. Don't make me get violent!

Too late fella. I've already smsed JP. Besides. I only have 2 bikes. And I called dibs on the black on first. So you back off. Don't make me get violent!

Ok, ok I'll back off! You Capies are all in gangs so I wouldn't want to mess with you!

But I only have 5 bikes.. so if you know how much that red one is going for, please let a poor fellow know?!

Guest Omega Man

Ok, ok I'll back off! You Capies are all in gangs so I wouldn't want to mess with you!

But I only have 5 bikes.. so if you know how much that red one is going for, please let a poor fellow know?!

Hahaha. My wife councils some VERY dangerous people. The one oke had a full on pricelist. Like Ear removed R500. Leg stab wound R100. That type of thing.

I'll make an effort to get to Trail & Tar on Monday to get the price. I'm still in Zim so I can't today. Oh. Check out our little logo.

post-18968-0-15943000-1385104283_thumb.jpg

Archived