IM70.3 SA 2014

Milkworx

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many spare tubes are u guys taking on the ride?

Just 1. If I have more than 1 puncture I'll just have to wait for a support vehicle to come by.

Just 1. If I have more than 1 puncture I'll just have to wait for a support vehicle to come by.

While sitting on the side of the road crying and sulking .... well at least I will

Absolutely, not even 30 seconds, last year they had some lovely ladies that got me sunblocked in around 5 seconds, a bit of an agricultural application, but well worth it.

You get a bit of a Braveheart warrior look in your photos from their sunscreen.

Take self adhesive patches. You can then repair your second puncture. Much better than sitting and waiting.

You get a bit of a Braveheart warrior look in your photos from their sunscreen.

better than the armies + tri top look by a mile, what's up with that anyway?

How many spare tubes are u guys taking on the ride?

Only one, always ride out of and away from the yellow line, there is a lot of glass and stuff on the side of the road.

Only one, always ride out of and away from the yellow line, there is a lot of glass and stuff on the side of the road.

1 tube, 1 bomb, and avoiding the yellow line like the plague

1 tube, 1 bomb, and avoiding the yellow line like the plague

Two bombs, the first one always seems to go pear shaped for me. I suppose I cant take bomb on the plane

if you check on the first half and then full bike, quite a few guys that went slower on the first half, caught and passed guys on the way back..

take it easy out..

if you check on the first half and then full bike, quite a few guys that went slower on the first half, caught and passed guys on the way back..

take it easy out..

and then on the run guys who were slower up and down pass the fast bikers

Bike for show, run for dough

Archived