Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

LOL. Um. Just be clever. Where is your deposit fella?

Earning interest in a separate account :whistling:

Transfered that last bit this morning, I am just waiting for my bond to go off in the next few days.

I should just sell the property and use some of the profit to pay for France then I dont have to kiss my savings goodbye :whistling:

Edited by Nofearnofun

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Earning interest in a separate account :whistling:

Transfered that last bit this morning, I am just waiting for my bond to go off in the next few days.

I should just sell the property and use some of the profit to pay for France then I dont have to kiss my savings goodbye :whistling:

Ja sell the property and buy one in Morzine. I'd love to do a fractional share there. YOH!

BTW if any of the guys coming on the trip make it to CT in the next few months we can hook up and go to the Helderberg track. It's probably the closest thing in SA to the Zore track in Morzine. It will give you a good idea of what to expect.

except Morzine has ski lifts. And there's a great little pub under the Zore lift to finish you day off at. And it's got about 60 tracks. and more elevation. And it's in the Alps.

Ja sell the property and buy one in Morzine. I'd love to do a fractional share there. YOH!

BTW if any of the guys coming on the trip make it to CT in the next few months we can hook up and go to the Helderberg track. It's probably the closest thing in SA to the Zore track in Morzine. It will give you a good idea of what to expect.

except Morzine has ski lifts. And there's a great little pub under the Zore lift to finish you day off at. And it's got about 60 tracks. and more elevation. And it's in the Alps.

I am coming to CT in December for a week or so. :)

Guest Omega Man

I am coming to CT in December for a week or so. :)

Hopefully our "Drop Zone" will be done by then so you can hit them. The Jump line is already up and running. There's also a small case-able road gap to learn on.

Edited by Omega Man

Hopefully our "Drop Zone" will be done by then so you can hit them. The Jump line is already up and running. There's also a small case-able road gap to learn on.

Your a bad influence for my finances :blush:

Guest Omega Man

Your a bad influence for my finances :blush:

Hahaha. Jammer man.

Guest Omega Man

I've just been chatting to the farmer. We are going to go ahead with the drop zone. probably in this month. and then we are going to make some big ass berms towards the bottom of the hill. Like Chatel size berms. It's gonna be crayzeeee!

Something weird going on here....my web pages are being hammered by ads for flights to Geneva, mostly Qatar Airways. Frames full everywhere I go, this site and others!!! Hmmmm someone's watching!!

Guest Omega Man

Something weird going on here....my web pages are being hammered by ads for flights to Geneva, mostly Qatar Airways. Frames full everywhere I go, this site and others!!! Hmmmm someone's watching!!

Hahaha. Funny that.

If my dreams come true, I might be driving in to Morzine to come visit you guys from the address next year:

https://maps.google....ved=0CCsQ8gEwAA

:ph34r:

Tthat drive will take you right past Thonon. We'll let yu know if we need to to pick any of us up on the way so that we can save on the EUR100 taxi back to Morzine

Tthat drive will take you right past Thonon. We'll let yu know if we need to to pick any of us up on the way so that we can save on the EUR100 taxi back to Morzine

That's assuming I wont charge you guys anything....

That's assuming I wont charge you guys anything....

You would charge a poor defenceless injured friend taxi fare?

Guest Omega Man

You would charge a poor defenceless injured friend taxi fare?

That's when the price triples.