Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Wednesday night is chefs night off isn't it? Seems we are sorted!

Yup. Didn't I say I've thought of everything?

Actually. The chef will probly be at La Sherpa

Edited by Omega Man

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I'm saying is that passed out people cannot claim ownership of unfinished beer. It's a rule. Go look it up.

Dubai Intl, The Irish....Terminal 1 near Gate 123....Open and serving 24hrs!

FAAAAAAAAAARK. This house is sucking up every single spare cent I have. Looks like my deposit is getting delayed to end October. :(

Guest Omega Man

FAAAAAAAAAARK. This house is sucking up every single spare cent I have. Looks like my deposit is getting delayed to end October. :(

That's the first of 3 excuses. The next one will be I'm not sure I can make it dude and the last one will be It's gonna have to be 2015.

Edited by Omega Man

That's the first of 3 excuses. The next one will be I'm not sure I can make it dude and the last one will be It's gonna have to be 2015.

Hahaha. I know man. House going up for sale is anything but cheap. Ill be sorted though, don't worry. n Boer maak n plan.

Guest Omega Man

I need to go back there...

like really need...

Brad you are more of an XC oke hey? Please give us an honest assessment if it's worth going for someone who is more Cross Country orientated.

Knowing what you know now would you do it again? Given the choice would you rather do a Les Gets trip or a multi day stage race here? People say it's not fair to compare but we all have limited budgets and time so given the choice which would it be? Also you ONLY had access to Les Gets cos the rest of the PDS lifts were closed. There's MUUUUCH more riding there than Les Gets.

Guest Omega Man

Hahaha. I know man. House going up for sale is anything but cheap. Ill be sorted though, don't worry. n Boer maak n plan.

Haha. Just don't be one of those okes please.

Guest Omega Man

Just a heads up guys.

If we book early enough there's a chance our accommodation will give us each a 100Euro bar voucher to be used in the hotel for drinks and or room service items. This and the cheap flights is the primary reason I've been pushing to get the deposits in.

They do reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time so there's a solid chance we won't get the vouchers but it's worth a shot IMO.

Guest Omega Man

Just a heads up guys.

If we book early enough there's a chance our accommodation will give us each a 100Euro bar voucher to be used in the hotel for drinks and or room service items. This and the cheap flights is the primary reason I've been pushing to get the deposits in.

They do reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time so there's a solid chance we won't get the vouchers but it's worth a shot IMO.

Oh. The 100 Euro voucher is PER PERSON!