Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

Back in the day, I had 3 level 85 characters in WOW. Just could not get into it so lekker. 

Diablo 2 just felt right, and also finished dragon age with a couple of the characters. 

Diablo 3 for me was a bit of a let down, but waiting to see what will be on sale in the xbox store on friday

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the day, I had 3 level 85 characters in WOW. Just could not get into it so lekker. 

Diablo 2 just felt right, and also finished dragon age with a couple of the characters. 

Diablo 3 for me was a bit of a let down, but waiting to see what will be on sale in the xbox store on friday

Yeh, I've read that quite a few Diablo 2 fans weren't happy with Diablo 3, although there must be a reason why D3 set a new record for fastest selling PC game in its time, and was the best selling PC game of 2012 :clap:

Yeh, I've read that quite a few Diablo 2 fans weren't happy with Diablo 3, although there must be a reason why D3 set a new record for fastest selling PC game in its time, and was the best selling PC game of 2012 :clap:

was good when u could trade items for $ in the auction .. then the asians buggered that up with gaming sweatshops ..  game died a death after that .

Yes because al the DB2 fans thought that 3 would continue on the high of 2.... 

haha Maybe I would have liked it more with a different character. 

was good when u could trade items for $ in the auction .. then the asians buggered that up with gaming sweatshops ..  game died a death after that .

Yet you'll find in some of the gaming groups on FB, there's okes who have D3 for PC and PS4, and they're getting it for the Switch.

Yet you'll find in some of the gaming groups on FB, there's okes who have D3 for PC and PS4, and they're getting it for the Switch.

ye there will always be die hard fans of a classic . lots of people play path of exile on steam .. much like diablo , but i dont enjoy it.

i prefer mmorpg's like wow with massive dungeon raids .. seriously try crusaders of light if you like rpg's with raids .

ye there will always be die hard fans of a classic . lots of people play path of exile on steam .. much like diablo , but i dont enjoy it.

i prefer mmorpg's like wow with massive dungeon raids .. seriously try crusaders of light if you like rpg's with raids .

Ja I wanted to get D3 for Switch, but it worked out cheaper for PC, and I don't see why I would need the same game on more than one system, although I don't know why I didn't get it in 2012. So many older games I need to catch up on, and Star Wars: Battlefront, which I haven't even installed yet, is one of them. Keen to get GTA V, but I wish Rockstar would make a remaster of San Andreas, or at least release a GTA title for the Switch.

Just watched a bit of a YouTube vid on Crusaders of Light, and it don't look like my cup of tea :whistling:

Give me an ARPG, FPS, RTS, Action Adventure and Open World any day :thumbup: . racing games too, although I've only really played some of the Need for Speed and Gran Turismo titles.

Friend has D3 on pc and Xbox 360 and XBox1, granted he doesnt use the 360 anymore and stopped playing the game there as they never patched it after a point.

He does play pc and he plays with his fiance on the Xbox she does not enjoy the pc experiance.

My son has a gtx 760 2gig which seriously still runs bloody well , but nagging for a new graphics card ... I don't want to shell out for a gtx1080.

Yet the jump to a 1050 only gives slight gains at around R2500.

I dont even want to spend that much in the first place ... Is there a plan B suggestion ?

My son has a gtx 760 2gig which seriously still runs bloody well , but nagging for a new graphics card ... I don't want to shell out for a gtx1080.

Yet the jump to a 1050 only gives slight gains at around R2500.

I dont even want to spend that much in the first place ... Is there a plan B suggestion ?

Friend has D3 on pc and Xbox 360 and XBox1, granted he doesnt use the 360 anymore and stopped playing the game there as they never patched it after a point.

He does play pc and he plays with his fiance on the Xbox she does not enjoy the pc experiance.

The missus and I have very different tastes in games. Although I haven't played it, her all time favourite game is Red Dead Redemption. While I was busy with D3 and Reaper of Souls, she was catching up with Minecraft and Sims 4. On occasion we'll jam Mario Kart 8 Deluxe together.

On a different note, has anyone else had a problem trying to connect to the Ubisoft Uplay service? I have The Settlers 7 which the missus was trying to install on her laptop, but there was a problem with connecting to the Ubisoft service.

Edited by WeekendWarrior80