flatmate needed at Rondebosch

Lauralala

wow! I hadn't seen all of these comments! Seriously, guys, you need to grow up. And anyway, I'm very old, ugly and I've got a wooden leg and a glass eye. :P

I will put some pics tomorrow (Tuesday). For those who are very interested, you can come to visit the flat on evenings if you send me a private message.

I forgot to add the rent in the ad!!!!

So the flat is R3700 a month + electricity + R170 every 2 weeks for the cleaning lady. It's 100m2 and it's very quite. We can share internet, it's R200 a month for 10Giga, so we can pay each R100 and have 5Giga.

The flat is available from now (but I definitively need someone from the 1st of September).

Here the pictures:

The living-room:

post-40028-0-85434600-1371538280_thumb.jpg

the bathroom:

post-40028-0-74034800-1371538303_thumb.jpg

the view from the balcony (in summer):

post-40028-0-42890100-1371538351_thumb.jpg

post-40028-0-96833400-1371538356_thumb.jpg

the bedroom available:

post-40028-0-41882600-1371538388_thumb.jpg

(note that there is a huge closet in the bedroom that u can't see in this pic).

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

I'm still looking for a flatmate, the price went down: R3400 no electricity charges + R170 every 2 weeks for a cleaning lady. Possibility to have 5Giga/month for R100 if you need internet.

Hi Lauralala

I always find that posting pictures will help the "sales" process, be creative...

Hi Lauralala

I always find that posting pictures will help the "sales" process, be creative...

oh! a funny one... [sarcasm] :thumbdown:

You are not even in CT...

oh! a funny one... [sarcasm] :thumbdown:

You are not even in CT...

You sound like the bestest most funniest roomy in the whole wide world Edited by fabes

You sound like the bestest most funniest roomy in the whole wide world

It was funny at the beginning, but after a while it's boring, we are not teenagers any more. Believe me, as a girl in a cyclist world, I have heard enough jokes of this kind. I don't feel offended, but I'm tired of that especially when it comes from unknown people.

And someone already made that joke, it's at him to be creative!

It was funny at the beginning, but after a while it's boring, we are not teenagers any more. Believe me, as a girl in a cyclist world, I have heard enough jokes of this kind. I don't feel offended, but I'm tired of that especially when it comes from unknown people.

And someone already made that joke, it's at him to be creative!

Sorry I thought this whole thread was a joke. Who would want a Hubber as a room mate.

I personally dont judge people on their age or if they have a wooded leg....