Yay!!! It all arrived yesterday.

Gravity-Life

Expect big things from Fox SA in the MTB and BMX categories.They have a great bunch of guys there now that are really into MTB, BMX and Downhill. This is my second season with Fox assisting my Downhill and BMX teams with kit and they have been such a pleasure to work with. Such down to earth guys who always make you feel welcome when you visit them at their head office and who take the time out their family time to come watch my teams race BMX and Downhill.

We do a lot of behind the scenes marketing for them, especially my two junior BMX riders who are constantly bombarded for Fox stickers and merchadise at the BMX events (all that is donated by Fox).

I wanted to try the Demo kit and Fox Carbon Pro helmet out so asked Fox if they could bring it in for me along with all the race teams kit. I was really expecting a "no" but they did it for me which just shows how far they will go to keep customers happy. I also come into contact with their warehouse staff and every staff member is such a pleasure to work with, always willing to help.

If ever you guys are down in KZN and want to see or feel the helmet and kit, give me a shout and i will only be to happy to show you.

Super_mill .... let me find out from Fox and i will come back to you. If the demand for the helmet is big enough, they will bring it in. Its such an awesome helmet. The main rival to the Fox Carbon Pro is the TLD D3 and dont get me wrong, the D3 is a flippen nice helmet, but i much prefer the Fox as it has such an awesome fit and looks really cool :)

Super_mill...will you be at the KZN Downhill event on 6 July? If you are i will bring it to show you.....but you can't race with it though ;)

Super_mill .... let me find out from Fox and i will come back to you. If the demand for the helmet is big enough, they will bring it in. Its such an awesome helmet. The main rival to the Fox Carbon Pro is the TLD D3 and dont get me wrong, the D3 is a flippen nice helmet, but i much prefer the Fox as it has such an awesome fit and looks really cool :)

Cool, I'd really appreciate it. I've tried a D3 and the helmet just doesn't suite my head.

My current Rampage is awesome, but I've had my eye on that carbon Rampage for a while now & should have pulled the trigger on the helmet before the Rand saw it's ar$e :thumbdown:

Super_mill...will you be at the KZN Downhill event on 6 July? If you are i will bring it to show you.....but you can't race with it though ;)

Yebo, my plan is to be there for sure. :thumbup:

Expect big things from Fox SA in the MTB and BMX categories.They have a great bunch of guys there now that are really into MTB, BMX and Downhill. This is my second season with Fox assisting my Downhill and BMX teams with kit and they have been such a pleasure to work with. Such down to earth guys who always make you feel welcome when you visit them at their head office and who take the time out their family time to come watch my teams race BMX and Downhill.

We do a lot of behind the scenes marketing for them, especially my two junior BMX riders who are constantly bombarded for Fox stickers and merchadise at the BMX events (all that is donated by Fox).

I wanted to try the Demo kit and Fox Carbon Pro helmet out so asked Fox if they could bring it in for me along with all the race teams kit. I was really expecting a "no" but they did it for me which just shows how far they will go to keep customers happy. I also come into contact with their warehouse staff and every staff member is such a pleasure to work with, always willing to help.

If ever you guys are down in KZN and want to see or feel the helmet and kit, give me a shout and i will only be to happy to show you.

I'd love to see more Fox kit available here. Wish I could find some Digit gloves locally.

Guest Omega Man

I can confirm this. I've got a D3 and my mate has a Fox Carbon Pro and to me the Fox is a far better fitting helmet.