Who rode this morning (Jhb)

Francois

Cycled to work this morning, but only left at 08:00 or so.  Was not that cold but the WIND!!!  Eish.  The only time the wind was not a problem was just before I got to work.  Got into the slip of a truck and hammered it.  Only problem was a broken water pipe up the road that I did not see, ended up getting a shower from the truck wheels that I was not bargaining on. smiley36.gif

Went out for 25 km at 4h30 and it was quite chilly but not nearly as cold as it was when i got to work at 7h45 - go figure.  Must say that my fingers got nailed on the bike this morning, not sure why though. The wind is the killer at the moment, lose that and it's a good day!!

Wierd, the wind was blowing today and I had a few scary moments on the tri bars but overall it was not that bad and the tail wind sections made for a very fast ride.

Funny how the wind has become less of an issue since I have adopted an aerodynamic position. Pity they banned those spinaci bars from road racing, that was the answer to days like today.

francois,the falcons van is used to the rainy cape weather,bring it back.i did my ride this afternoon,great fun,would have done a mtb ride,but overslept and bunked 8oclock class,no big loss,yet