Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Mons, you are really getting good at this, arent you? :ph34r:

Maybe she's planning to write an instruction manual, she's improved that much??

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she's planning to write an instruction manual, she's improved that much??

A manual on stalking?? That could have the potential to make me very very wealthy?? And that... could help me in ticking off some things on the VERY LONG bucket list... please note - tick off, not kick? ;)

Mons, you are really getting good at this, arent you? :ph34r:

Are you still riding so often at Groenies/Monument/Klapperkop? (Or do I have I messed this up totally??) :ph34r:

A manual on stalking?? That could have the potential to make me very very wealthy?? And that... could help me in ticking off some things on the VERY LONG bucket list... please note - tick off, not kick? ;)

Stalking is almost automatic now though hey? Go on admit it??

Are you still riding so often at Groenies/Monument/Klapperkop? (Or do I have I messed this up totally??) :ph34r:

Am I yet another stalking victim? :w00t:

Wasnt that ride last year at Fiuntains the last time? Is it good or bad if your job forces you to change your riding habits completely and just ride over weekends? Do you have fun riding an IDT during the week? am I the only one who only rides once a week during winter nad have become super lazy? :thumbup:

Stalking is almost automatic now though hey? Go on admit it??

Do I have to? Does that not make me sound obsessive and lonely and full of these illusions of great love with strange people I have not met, yet 'feel' they are my soul mates here on earth and just HAVE to shower me with their constant undivided attention and I need to know who and what they are doing at all times of the day or night as my jealousy knows no boundries????????

:eek: Thats a bit creepy?? :ph34r:

Am I yet another stalking victim? :w00t:

Wasnt that ride last year at Fiuntains the last time? Is it good or bad if your job forces you to change your riding habits completely and just ride over weekends? Do you have fun riding an IDT during the week? am I the only one who only rides once a week during winter nad have become super lazy? :thumbup:

So I DO remember? May I answer your questions for you?

Yes, yes, no, yes???? :whistling:

Do I have to? Does that not make me sound obsessive and lonely and full of these illusions of great love with strange people I have not met, yet 'feel' they are my soul mates here on earth and just HAVE to shower me with their constant undivided attention and I need to know who and what they are doing at all times of the day or night as my jealousy knows no boundries????????

:eek: Thats a bit creepy?? :ph34r:

Phew, you're only at this stage! I was under the impression it had got more hectic already?? :devil:

42 Wallaby Way Sydney?? See I remembered again???

Phew, you're only at this stage! I was under the impression it had got more hectic already?? :devil:

:devil: Be careful.... it could become out of control.... would I be held responsible if it did?

Something Fishy going on here????

Shouldnt you be writing a book on these questions, retire early and just ride your bike?

Isnt this just creepy? Have I told you that my 4y/o son watched this very same part of the movie on our way to school this morning?