Questions Only Thread

Agteros

I KNOW!!!! :eek: Should I send a message via the fish chat system to see if anyone has eaten somebody in CT lately?

(will you picture a system much like "twilight barking" from 101 Dalmatians?)

Forget 101 Dalmatians…did you see my link to the 202 goldies story?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know we have (as TW mentioned earlier) over 150 pages of very important questions? AND15000 views and 2500 replies to this incredibly stimulating thread ?????

That makes us...

HOT ????

Edited by MONS

May I say... all this reparte is making me VERY THIRSTY?????

Did you know it's 45 minutes till beer o'clock? Oh, and that I have to meet my ex-wife for a drink?

Did you know it's 45 minutes till beer o'clock? Oh, and that I have to meet my ex-wife for a drink?

Speak for yourself? Still have an additional 2 hours after that? Maybe I can get some proper work done ?

Why are you saying it like that? "have to" - aren't you guys friends?

OHHH!!! Is it about "the suspension" and who is to blame for the bad genes that caused the naughty behaviour??? :blush:

Why are you saying it like that? "have to" - aren't you guys friends?

OHHH!!! Is it about "the suspension" and who is to blame for the bad genes that caused the naughty behaviour??? :blush:

Ja, would you believe that I can on better with my ex than most dudes do with their spouses?

Ja, I am thinking about driving down to the Midlands to see the miscreant…but after the wedding the day before it may be a bad idea?

:blush: no?

But how awesome is that?? :clap:

Have you ever seen SO MUCH of beautiful?.....aaaaaaahhhhh <3 :clap:

Did you know that the pair used to breed the first goldies were called Nous and 'Belle?

Edited by Tumbleweed

Can you believe that i am out of fuzz for the week…and am outta here? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have a blast!! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!