Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is she allowed to be out of action? Needed some time off so booking into hospital for a break?

Ooeer...hope all goes well and you feel better soon

Did u fill in the Hub application for sick leave form?

And can u believe I dont know where to find one :clap:

Little fish, how little is the little fish of little fish?

:eek: Well if we dont have a size classification system for fish size, how would we compare the littleness of the Little Fish to other fish - little or large? Arent fish only large if they get away? :clap: And doesn't Little Fish have a better ring to it than Average Fish?

Isnt that like us asking, how latent is the blue of Latent Blue? :whistling: Do you know I really like the description of latent "present but not visible" ? :ph34r: Doesnt it have a stalkerish sound to it? Do you think I can be Latent Fish when you are done with your name? Or would that confuse the good Hubbers that think Im you already?!

Would saying that I wasn't too keen on getting up on Sunday answer that?

Can I confirm that I know the feeling exactly due to the fact that I was in the same situation?

May I ask, did your self appointed "dance partner" at the wedding also go crashing into the Main table, sending it flying, before sprawling backwards onto the floor & nearly setting the wedding venue drapery on fire with the candelabra? :eek:

And did you also rip the bride's dress like me? :oops:

May I add that THIS is why I do not normally dance at weddings, and that today my foot is completely blue & very sore?

do you know how sore ulcers are? Have you swallowed a camera? That's next on my agenda of fun Mondays?

Do you think the DeMons are trying to eat their way out of you? :eek:

What is happening to our "Questions only" friends? First Tumbles gets abused by the blondes, then Tubehunter gets eaten by sharks, now MONS DeMons are eating her tummy? :thumbdown:

is she allowed to be out of action? Needed some time off so booking into hospital for a break?

Can you believe I forgot to actually say "get well soon?"

Shall we bring you some brandy to help make you better? :whistling:

Can I confirm that I know the feeling exactly due to the fact that I was in the same situation?

May I ask, did your self appointed "dance partner" at the wedding also go crashing into the Main table, sending it flying, before sprawling backwards onto the floor & nearly setting the wedding venue drapery on fire with the candelabra? :eek:

And did you also rip the bride's dress like me? :oops:

May I add that THIS is why I do not normally dance at weddings, and that today my foot is completely blue & very sore?

Would believe that I was on my best beahviour and that my partner even said I was a "real gentleman"?

Would believe that I was on my best beahviour and that my partner even said I was a "real gentleman"?

so you can be a real gentleman?

Never doubted that for a minute?

Do you know how nice and floaty I am right now? Do you know where I can get drugs like this? Do you know when last I was at a wedding?

Guest Latent Blue

:eek: Well if we dont have a size classification system for fish size, how would we compare the littleness of the Little Fish to other fish - little or large? Arent fish only large if they get away? :clap: And doesn't Little Fish have a better ring to it than Average Fish?

Isnt that like us asking, how latent is the blue of Latent Blue? :whistling: Do you know I really like the description of latent "present but not visible" ? :ph34r: Doesnt it have a stalkerish sound to it? Do you think I can be Latent Fish when you are done with your name? Or would that confuse the good Hubbers that think Im you already?!

Then how much more little is little fish's little fish fish than the latency of latent blue's blue? Should one accept that the little fish is more blue than latent blue thought latent blue might be a littler fish than little fish's little fish? How blue would latent blue's layency have to be to be bluer than a blue fish? So I'm a latent fish asking little blue if purple leprechauns polka to obseasively slow recordings of the sounds of south burmese housewifes rubbing longer than average paintbrushes against the left ear of a slightly depressed, one-armed hasbeen TV presenter?

Tumbles, would you forgive me for missing your show this morning, after all the hard investigative work it took ? I shall lodge a complaint at this hospital for not waking us up early enough?

Little Fish and Latent Blue, clearly you were on a totally different tangent yesterday, I hope the coffee is not so strong today? :-) :-)

Tumbles, would you forgive me for missing your show this morning, after all the hard investigative work it took ? I shall lodge a complaint at this hospital for not waking us up early enough?

How are the drugs this morning?

do you know how sore ulcers are? Have you swallowed a camera? That's next on my agenda of fun Mondays?

Doesn't sound like fun, even with S7 drugs. Get better soon.

Has the doctor given you the all clear yet. Are you having surgery?

Doesn't sound like fun, even with S7 drugs. Get better soon.

Has the doctor given you the all clear yet. Are you having surgery?

turns out it's not ulcers, so more tests to see what's the problem... at least I have drugs?