Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Maybe cos you were the first one up and somebody needs to take the fall?

What did I miss?

I think I may need to be filled in too?

How is your treatment going?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may need to be filled in too?

How is your treatment going?

Still waiting for treatment but may I add that I have an app at 11am so then will see what happens? Worst is I am SOOOO dyding to get on my baaisikel and go for a nice leisurely peddle you have NO idea? Would it be wrong to do that if I been booked off work the whole week?

Anybody else also suffering from a bloody flu/cold thingie?

You still suffering from that gogga? Have you tried the recipe for success yet?

Double doses of Oscillococinum and double doses of SOLAL Natural anti biotic and Vit C works a royal charm? Try it?

Still waiting for treatment but may I add that I have an app at 11am so then will see what happens? Worst is I am SOOOO dyding to get on my baaisikel and go for a nice leisurely peddle you have NO idea? Would it be wrong to do that if I been booked off work the whole week?

Don't you think it would be better to just do it, but don't mention it in the public domain?

Oooooh, and can you believe it's only more sleep till I go on leave? :thumbup:

You still suffering from that gogga? Have you tried the recipe for success yet?

Double doses of Oscillococinum and double doses of SOLAL Natural anti biotic and Vit C works a royal charm? Try it?

Nooit hey, this is a little bug as from Monday ... been 100% for some time prior to this ... I should have been a little more clear in my previous post?

Don't you think it would be better to just do it, but don't mention it in the public domain?

Oh MAN that is SOOOO cool.... where you going or you staying @ home for a bit first? You can sleep late then? WOW... may take a while?

PS... think I may surprise myself and not act out on that urge to cycle just yet... ? Rest is better? For now?

Edited by MONS

Nooit hey, this is a little bug as from Monday ... been 100% for some time prior to this ... I should have been a little more clear in my previous post?

Well... kill the bug then?

is this the tumbles gets to go to the beach holiday?

Oh MAN that is SOOOO cool.... where you going or you staying @ home for a bit first? You can sleep late then? WOW... may take a while?

PS... think I may surprise myself and not act out on that urge to cycle just yet... ? Rest is better? For now?

Do you think it's sad that sleeping in for me would mean getting up at 6? :blush:

is this the tumbles gets to go to the beach holiday?

I've had to delay that a little bit…but better late than never, right?

Do you think it's sad that sleeping in for me would mean getting up at 6? :blush:

is that a rhetorical question?

did we lose the thread about the teddy bear clinic trip? is my evidence gone? :-(

you found it. :clap: - just in case - you know, when you have too much leave and don't know what to do with yourself.

You never know, right?

Do you think there'll be a job waiting for me when I get back? :unsure:

Do you think there'll be a job waiting for me when I get back? :unsure:

I don't know. Possibly not. But think of how much fun you'll have.

And I have no doubt the good hubbers here will be happy to start a feed the Tumbles pack fund. You might need to sell your bikes though. But worth a try?