Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it not seem like everyone has suddenly gone through a work pace increase?

Hey how did you know whats going on at my work? :whistling:

Eish, do I have time?

Work life balance? You should come live in Switz they like the work life balance to be right or leaning towards the Life side...

Oh wait *** idea isn't it, there's no sea and still wouldn't be able to surf...?

Edited by SwissVan

Cos i am a stalker???

oh, what wouldnt I give to be stalked right now?

Wouldnt that make life interesting?

How u doing lady?

oh, what wouldnt I give to be stalked right now?

Wouldnt that make life interesting?

How u doing lady?

All good this side but may I add that its tough being a stalker and think I am giving it up as its too much like hard work and I dont seem to have the ability to stalk?

You do know you are missing out on a super ride sat?

PS.. I would not mind being stalked either (but not a creepy stalk).. would def make life interesting?

Edited by MONS

All good this side but may I add that its tough being a stalker and think I am giving it up as its too much like hard work and I dont seem to have the ability to stalk?

You do know you are missing out on a super ride sat?

PS.. I would not mind being stalked either (but not a creepy stalk).. would def make life interesting?

Maybe you just scared of what the stalkees will do with the stalker if the catch her? :w00t:

I think that you would agree with my decision on rather making use of the opportunity of going to do some PlayBall with my 4y/o ? Especially if you only get that chance once a year?

But wouldnt I be in big troubles if I dont kick of my 94.7 preps now?

Maybe you just scared of what the stalkees will do with the stalker if the catch her? :w00t:

I think that you would agree with my decision on rather making use of the opportunity of going to do some PlayBall with my 4y/o ? Especially if you only get that chance once a year?

But wouldnt I be in big troubles if I dont kick of my 94.7 preps now?

Nothing can eplace time spent with family.. ESPECIALLY your kiddies... so have a ball (no pun intended???) and you welcome to join at a later stage?

Why you stressing?? Its only 94.7km anyways.... childsplay??

Work life balance? You should come live in Switz they like the work life balance to be right or leaning towards the Life side...

Oh wait *** idea isn't it, there's no sea and still wouldn't be able to surf...?

Work life balance? You should come live in Switz they like the work life balance to be right or leaning towards the Life side...???

Can I come join? can I get a job there? can I still cycle there? Would having a german passport help? Could I create a job opportunity there? Is it pretty there? Can I be blamed for not remembering as I was too little when there???

Does it matter if I dont worry too much about a sea nor surfing but rather pretty mountains and views???

Edited by MONS

Can I come join? can I get a job there? can I still cycle there? Would having a german passport help? Could I create a job opportunity there? Is it pretty there? Can I be blamed for not remembering as I was too little when there???

Does it matter if I dont worry too much about a sea nor surfing but rather pretty mountains and views???

The passport will help but the big question is if someone needs you and what do you do :whistling: ?

The passport will help but the big question is if someone needs you and what do you do :whistling: ?

I can do lots of things....... :whistling: :ph34r:

Someone needs me?

In all honesty... the furtherest I would want to move is to CT..... ?? Is that a bad thing? Oh, and may I add that I was in love with Dubai and badly wanted to go work there but did not think it a good idea to do that solo!?? And my animals... ?? Eish....

Edited by MONS

I can do lots of things....... :whistling: :ph34r:

Someone needs me?

In all honesty... the furtherest I would want to move is to CT..... ?? Is that a bad thing? Oh, and may I add that I was in love with Dubai and badly wanted to go work there but did not think it a good idea to do that solo!?? And my animals... ?? Eish....

Slaapstad????? :thumbup:

You wouldn't want to leave your pets, would you believe me if I said its a difficult situation that?

Slaapstad????? :thumbup:

You wouldn't want to leave your pets, would you believe me if I said its a difficult situation that?

Would you laugh if I told you they are the thing that keeps me right where I am? xxx

• 2 weeks later...