Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think the owner would be sad if not reunited?

Why did the owner lose it in the first place? Why did it fly away from the owners in the first place? (just kidding... would it help if I said I would have done the same?)

Can I suggest a referendum to change the constitution of this thread?

What you wanna change?? :mellow: Edited by MONS

Yeah, hi by the way?

Would it be less creepy if I say I saw the name winning and made a sum that 1+1 does indeed equal 2?

In this case, doesn't 1+1 equal 1?

Or is there another me walking about somewhere?

what part of my question made you think I thought you had not contributed before? Have you read all the pages and not seen my entries? :)

I think that you think that I have been thinking that you have not been following this thread which is what you also think I have not been doing, did I get this right?

I think that you think that I have been thinking that you have not been following this thread which is what you also think I have not been doing, did I get this right?

what?!

Could I believe that this thread needs to evolve and move away from questions only?

But does that not make it special? Otherwise what we gonna chat about?

In this case, doesn't 1+1 equal 1?

Or is there another me walking about somewhere?

Do you really think there is another mtb chick with more knowledge of engins and building stuff than most guys? :w00t:

WOuld it be weird to say that I read the Hub a lot but not so involved as I should be on the right forums?