Questions Only Thread

Agteros

what TW said. if there was a prize he could have it.

did you know peanuts are served with beer so that when you get so drunk you stop noticing the flatulence?

Noooo...surely its to make you more thirsty?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you believe me?

I do, but could it be multi purpose?

Farting makes you thirsty? :eek:

Wet or dry?

Wet or dry?

Surely logic would say the latter would make you more thirsty cause you're losing moisture?

Surely logic would say the latter would make you more thirsty cause you're losing moisture?

How come girls are immune to the properties of peanuts?

How come girls are immune to the properties of peanuts?

Isn't it because we're awesome?

does this help?

post-44041-0-17794900-1381917648_thumb.jpg

Edit : for the record I don't really believe this to be true. - women do seem to change when they're in a group though, one of the reasons why ì'm very happy to be in a male dominated industry - as for the bitchiness - I think most times it's comes down to jealousy. Assumptions - you know what they say about those.

too much Dr Phil here. Going to go and be productive now.

Edited by Uni

Then why do some girls call other girls bitches?

does this help?

post-44041-0-17794900-1381917648_thumb.jpg

Edit : for the record I don't really believe this to be true. - women do seem to change when they're in a group though, one of the reasons why ì'm very happy to be in a male dominated industry - as for the bitchiness - I think most times it's comes down to jealousy. Assumptions - you know what they say about those.

too much Dr Phil here. Going to go and be productive now.

Are males not prone to bitchiness as well, is it called something else (not bitchiness)?

What do they call it?

Snakeness?

Are males not prone to bitchiness as well, is it called something else (not bitchiness)?

What do they call it?

Snakeness?

after my time here on the hub I have to say men can most defiinitely be bitchy. It still surprises me sometimes. I have no idea what male bitchiness would be called - does it have to have a name?

Why would the prick that reversed into my car at the shopping centre not leave a note to say he/she will pay for damage before he/she drove off?

Why would the prick that reversed into my car at the shopping centre not leave a note to say he/she will pay for damage before he/she drove off?

Is that not because he/she is a prick?

that's prettty sucky. did you try get hold of centre management and see if they have anything on CCTV?