Questions Only Thread

Agteros

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you have a good lunch and nice weekend?

Can you believe what happened what google said when I googled helgas in Pretoria?

Shall I google it? DO I want to know?

Shall I google it? DO I want to know?

Would you see the funny side of it just like I hope....

Or do I have nasty sense of humor?

post-182-0-92962100-1373624013_thumb.png

I would have been great if my schedule wasn't underpants tight , don't you think ?

Did anyone else see this? :o Is it a miracle? :D (Nice post between the 2 people... NOT the tight underpants part) Edited by JPC

Did anyone else see this? :o Is it a miracle? :D (Nice post between the 2 people... NOT the tight underpants part)

is it possible aliens kidnapped Mr Earp and replaced him with a Mr Nice Guy?

Ridden that stallion lately?

Would you believe not recently, it appears I'm developing an allergic reaction to them which is not altogether a bad thing, don't you think?

I would have been great if my schedule wasn't underpants tight , don't you think ?

Can I agree, and suggest next time you plan things better?

Would you believe I would offer you a place to stay if you wore less tight fitting underpants.....

Does that sound bad?

Can I agree, and suggest next time you plan things better?

Would you believe I would offer you a place to stay if you wore less tight fitting underpants.....

Does that sound bad?

Could I be the one that insists that if you and WE ever catch up, the pics need to be with beers in underpants?

May I say I like blue better to!

I could resolve your jealousy by saying that blue is how I am feeling after getting the onshore bumpy report I feared for EBay. How often does the weatherman actually get the predictions right? Couldn't this be one of those times he got it wrong??

Edited by Tubehunter

Could I be the one that insists that if you and WE ever catch up, the pics need to be with beers in underpants?

Could I be the one who insists that those pics aren't posted here on the hub?

Could I be the one who insists that those pics aren't posted here on the hub?

Do you have any merit in making such a request after THAT incident you mentioned which I am still trying to forget?

Quick fyi...

Might I suggest that this is a rhetorical question and is as likely to happen as the actual meet?