Questions Only Thread

Agteros

Do you have any merit in making such a request after THAT incident you mentioned which I am still trying to forget?

The broken willy one?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I be the one that insists that if you and WE ever catch up, the pics need to be with beers in underpants?

I get the gist of most what your saying but am I the only one worried why a Captonian tube hunter wants to see pictures of men in their underpants?

Is your surf spot up or down yet?

Can I agree, and suggest next time you plan things better?

Would you believe I would offer you a place to stay if you wore less tight fitting underpants.....

Does that sound bad?

Can you believe that it sounds bad ?

Isnt my job the best in the world!?

Are you back in the Kalahari, why don't you look at your profile?

The broken willy one?

Damn, do you know that I had almost erased that? Could it have been at the point where it was vague and now it's all back again??

I get the gist of most what your saying but am I the only one worried why a Captonian tube hunter wants to see pictures of men in their underpants?

Is your surf spot up or down yet?

I would share your concern if a Cape Townian asked you to meet at Sandy Bay for a beer and 'take some pics', but should you have concerns with my previous question, if I'm a self professed raging lesbian??

Edited by Tubehunter

Jeez, how dodgy is that?

Would you accept my apology if I mistook you for a "self professed raging lesbian" who did not know most men fancy that prospect?

Well cheers all...it was fun today, wasn't it?

Would you accept my apology if I mistook you for a "self professed raging lesbian" who did not know most men fancy that prospect?

Well cheers all...it was fun today, wasn't it?

WHATTTTTT, no friday fights?